PDA

View Full Version : I'm new

Manda88
22nd January 2009, 03:17 PM
Hey all

Ive just joined opelaus and i love how everyone is so psyced bout their rides! ive recently bought myself a silver 06 astra CD coupe and have already put tint on the windows and badged as an opel:). Have bought myself some rims which have yet to be put on...so shiney... and am in the process of looking for a body kit. Does anyone know of any good places in Perth or anywhere in australia that would post here? So far ive only found spoiler shop over here and not a fan of what they have to offer and dont want to give holden any more of my precious money. lol

Id appreciate any info ya wanna share with the newbie
Cheers
'Manda

poita
22nd January 2009, 03:19 PM
Welcome to OpelAus and congrats on the car :D

Pop up some pics when you get a chance.

As for bodykits, Talon do them.
There is a couple of other places that some of the guys can point you in the direction of

Cheers Peter

sooty
22nd January 2009, 03:28 PM
Welcome!
What size wheels have you purchased?
As for bodykits, have a look around through some of the euro tuners (icc tuning, pam tuning, rieger). You can get any of them here... for a price :)

Manda88
22nd January 2009, 04:54 PM
Hey guys

Ive bought myself a set of 18" XHP jet chromes...i LOVE them:D Ive been looking at the kits from the places youve mentioned and i like the front of the icc kit and love the talon x2-r skirts flares and rear bumper...but they wont match up...what do you think of the x2 skirts? Too much like theyve been just stuck on? heres the links:

http://www.icctuning.com/idiomas/uk/especiales/opel/marco_especiales_opel.html
http://www.talonbodystyling.com.au/bodykit/holden_astra_ah_coupe.htm

I know that they are just stuck on but i dont want them to look like it lol. Your opinions and comments would be very much appreciated.

Cheers

sooty
22nd January 2009, 04:59 PM
Have to agree with the X2 skirts...look very just tacked on. Considered the GTZ skirts?
As nice as the ICC front bar is, just cater that it's going to cost over $1k to get into the country :)

And ahhh...those wheels are like the SRi replicas...nice choice

hazrd
22nd January 2009, 05:13 PM
Hi Manda and welcome to OA :)

are these the wheels you have? if they are, im so jealous :p they are an awesome rim!

http://customwheeltyre.com/gallery/d/821-6/jet_lge.jpeg

not too up there on the kits because i havent ventured down that path myself yet, but these other guys know whats going on!

once again... welcome :)

Manda88
23rd January 2009, 06:19 PM
Yeah thats the rims...so shiney:p I managed to find an icc replica front bumper from ssv.com.au found the site from using the search function on here...you have everything on here its awesome deciding to get that bumper and skirts and the talon rear bumper (X2 style) going to order on tuesday after the long weekend... im so excited :D ill try and post some pics when i get the time to wash my car

Thanks for the help and replies

Shay
23rd January 2009, 07:55 PM
hey hows it goin

another perthy yay.
theres a place in wangarra who do all the same bodykits as ssv.com
just cant remember the name