PDA

View Full Version : Exhuast Sounds

Pharkus
13th August 2004, 10:51 AM
Hey with the recent topic of exhausts I was wondering if anyone was interested and if we could start a post of your exhaust sounds?

Just pondering if this is possible and whether any file size limits would put a premature end to it. I have just gotten a new digital camera so would really be interested in providing you a sample of my exhaust (remus)

Any interest and help in posting the link/sound file would be appreciated to get this thread started.

freaktown
13th August 2004, 04:25 PM
yea ill take a .WAV file now!

Oh yea, you can email me the file, if its not too big! and i will host it for you! Make it sound only and the file will be smaller!

Pharkus
13th August 2004, 04:28 PM
So if i take a video with my digital camera, how do I remove just the video and leave the sound????

freaktown
13th August 2004, 06:57 PM
lol i have no idea! ask EM!

she seems to be the resident video pro!

wishbone
13th August 2004, 07:17 PM
that would be a really good idea, been looking for a sound of remus for a while.. all i can find is a few handful at umm? sounds.remus.com or something?
i'll post back the real URL if i find it again

wishbone
13th August 2004, 07:23 PM
sound.remus.at

LiamAstra
15th August 2004, 05:00 PM
Fellas,
PHARKUS: If you want to rip an audio track from video footage, it's easy to do with something like Ulead VideoStudio for the PC. www.ulead.com i think. Just load the video, then save a section as MP3/WAV.

I regularly record music videos from ABCTV "Rage", directly on the PC using a TV tuner card. I then use VideoStudio to rip an MP3 or WAV sound file from the video footage - 1000+ MP3's on file now :lol:

FREAKTOWN: LOVE THE PICCY - "Now if you could just move your things down to storage B, that would be just great !"

Seus
15th August 2004, 05:34 PM
I record music videos from ABCTV "Rage", directly on the PC using a TV tuner card. I then regularly use VideoStudio to rip an MP3 or WAV sound file from the video footage - 1000+ MP3's on file now :lol:

thats a pretty good idea
you could do that with digital tv tuner card and get like really good audio quality!
i think they are only round $150
alot cheaper than set top box