PDA

View Full Version : the ball rolling....

Dregger
13th December 2003, 09:52 PM
Once we get some time, we'll move over alot of the info from the old site.

patience is a virtue. :!:

mr_astra_retired
18th December 2003, 09:50 PM
cool this format is heaps better!!

Molky
19th December 2003, 07:48 AM
Yeh totaly agree, great job guys, I'm more than happy to help out, moderating or whatever. I've been around for over two years now and its great to have a easy to use site, better than that old ezy-board thing

Anonymous
19th December 2003, 07:54 PM
i want a chat site i hate posting

frankie9fingers
20th December 2003, 08:32 AM
my god!! we (really it was they, i just like pinching some of the credit) just got this 1 up and running and now u want a chat site aswell? to comfort u, just look at my avatert for a while, dont be ashamed, i stare for hours. look how they bounce :lol:

sri48u
20th December 2003, 08:43 AM
Congratulations to all involved in setting this up,its so much better than the msn site.Surely everyone will follow to this site.Keep up the good work! Cheers

Anonymous
22nd December 2003, 07:54 PM
on sat the 20 /12/03 im glad to see every1 no showed for the cruise ! is it to hard for opel owners 2 cum out 4 a couple of hours ? i went bye my self and enjoyed my self and did not see a opel any where from the blue mountains to bondi to nthern beaches to the city so where do u guys all hide? (in your garages)

Anonymous
22nd December 2003, 08:14 PM
on sat the 20 /12/03 im glad to see every1 no showed for the cruise ! is it to hard for opel owners 2 cum out 4 a couple of hours ? i went bye my self and enjoyed my self and did not see a opel any where from the blue mountains to bondi to nthern beaches to the city so where do u guys all hide? (in your garages)Ease up mate (no need for the attitude :? ).
The cruise idea was tossed around at very short notice and the timing probably wasn't the best as everyone's busy at the moment being Christmas and all. Speaking as one of the Sydney lads who would like to get out there and cruise more, it's good to see that at least you're interested in getting out and cruising. I'm sure that we'll get some cruises rolling in the new year once the festivities/holidays have been put to bed, so don't give up hope, at least there's a few of us who want to cruise, so it will happen eventually :D

Anonymous
22nd December 2003, 09:35 PM
on sat the 20 /12/03 im glad to see every1 no showed for the cruise ! is it to hard for opel owners 2 cum out 4 a couple of hours ? i went bye my self and enjoyed my self and did not see a opel any where from the blue mountains to bondi to nthern beaches to the city so where do u guys all hide? (in your garages)

how many people put there name down???? It was a last minute thing and most people couldnt make it due to other comitments , in the new year most people will have more time to organise and turn up to such an event !

mr_astra_retired
22nd December 2003, 09:36 PM
[quote=OPE-18L]on sat the 20 /12/03 im glad to see every1 no showed for the cruise ! is it to hard for opel owners 2 cum out 4 a couple of hours ? i went bye my self and enjoyed my self and did not see a opel any where from the blue mountains to bondi to nthern beaches to the city so where do u guys all hide? (in your garages)

how many people put there name down???? It was a last minute thing and most people couldnt make it due to other comitments , in the new year most people will have more time to organise and turn up to such an event !

EL BURITO
13th June 2008, 11:47 PM
Was this the first thread on this format of the forum?

OPC
14th June 2008, 12:55 AM

hahahaha look tony you were only just a youngun and still attitude

OPC
14th June 2008, 12:56 AM
i want a chat site i hate posting

hahahahahaha again

OPC
14th June 2008, 12:57 AM
[quote="Anonymous"]

always the mediator steven... oh how opelaus misses mr astra

Snotty
14th June 2008, 09:47 AM
always the mediator steven... oh how opelaus misses mr astra

he's still around when theres something worth reading ;)