PDA

View Full Version : This a good deal? SB

corsute
12th January 2009, 09:56 PM
1995 HOLDEN BARINA SB City manual

Immaculate interior and exterior
93,000 genuine log book serviced k's
6 months rego, and it drives fine.

Talked her down to $3100 from $3800. but am getting put of by the black bumpers and no air con! how hard is it to fit air con?
cheers.

Vectracious
12th January 2009, 10:05 PM
I'm pretty sure there is a retro fit kit readily available and its not too hard or expensive to do - its just that you're going to make an already slow car even more slow.

My old work had a Combo with the aircon retro fitted to it - I'm sorry, but it was worse than gutless.

corsute
12th January 2009, 10:11 PM
Yeah was thinking that. A mate done the same thing with a 1L daihatsu, bad idea lol. Guess I could do without it as its just a car to get to work and back.

maloo97
12th January 2009, 10:12 PM
Yeah was thinking that. A mate done the same thing with a 1L daihatsu, bad idea lol. Guess I could do without it as its just a car to get to work and back.

If thats all Might be a good move!

Vectracious
12th January 2009, 10:34 PM

you could probably find something like an Excel in pretty good nick with aircon for 3K if its just a commuter car. :)

poita
12th January 2009, 10:35 PM
i know of a great one for sale, but its in victoria

comes with an LS1 engine cover so im told ;)

Originaldoc
13th January 2009, 07:29 PM
My air con is Up the duff at the moment , And today it was 42c :mad: lol it gets fixed in 2 weeks AND I MISS IT. So if you dont want to be like me fit the aircon so what if it dont go fast at least you will be able to sit in the car without feeling like you are sitting in a puddle of sweat lol. LIKE ME :(