PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

Originaldoc
10th January 2009, 09:59 AM
Greatings from South Australia.

Owner of a rebadged Opel corsa i hate that dam Lion

Ive worked for Holden for 4 years and thats about all i have to say for now.

Cheers.

immenotu
10th January 2009, 10:19 AM
Welcome to the site, good to have another Corsa owner!

You should post up some pics when you get a chance :)

Originaldoc
10th January 2009, 10:45 AM
Yeah I will , Im doing the LEDS in my dash today so i will post some pics later tonite :)

9090GO
10th January 2009, 11:19 AM
Hello mate, welcome to OpelAus!

WoundWowfanAU
10th January 2009, 01:16 PM
Welcome!!! :D:D:D

mr corsa
10th January 2009, 01:55 PM
hello and welcome

Storm Shadow
10th January 2009, 02:31 PM
Welcome welcome welcome,

Great to see another Adelaide Corsa C owner around, more excuses for doing another meet/cruise soon.

Anyway look forward to seeing some pics of the beast, if you want any help with mods or advice I am happy to lend an ear, have done most of it myself.

again welcome

Neeko
10th January 2009, 05:16 PM
Yeah I will , Im doing the LEDS in my dash today so i will post some pics later tonite :)

hello and welcome... LEDS are one of my next mods.
What colour LEDs you replacing originals with?

Originaldoc
10th January 2009, 05:55 PM
So far today ive replaced the Speedo and Display above the middle air conditioner vents with white LEDS. I had a go at getting the heater panel out but stopped half way (didn't want to break it) i will get one of the guys at work to do it for me.

Some of the LEDS are a pain to fit because you need to adjust the little silver lugs to line up with the fittings on the speedo.

I will post a picture when it gets dark.

Also had a problem with the Lighter may need to get a new fitting for the light from work as the one i have already has never worked i found it has a dodge fitting and needs to be replaced. (Common problem so ive heard).

Taffy
10th January 2009, 07:57 PM
So far today ive replaced the Speedo and Display above the middle air conditioner vents with white LEDS. I had a go at getting the heater panel out but stopped half way (didn't want to break it) i will get one of the guys at work to do it for me.

Some of the LEDS are a pain to fit because you need to adjust the little silver lugs to line up with the fittings on the speedo.

I will post a picture when it gets dark.

Also had a problem with the Lighter may need to get a new fitting for the light from work as the one i have already has never worked i found it has a dodge fitting and needs to be replaced. (Common problem so ive heard).

Welcome! A tip for the heater controls...If you don't put them in properly then they can pop out when you are driving and for some reason ALL leds in the car will stop working. I changed mine back to standard as they kept falling out every few hours.

Originaldoc
11th January 2009, 02:15 PM
Yeah i might give the heater controls a miss for now might order a second set just for spares from crazy leds never know when one might blow. thanks for your help :)