PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust Options in Brisbane

Jerram
7th January 2009, 12:56 PM
Hi All.

I thought I'd start a thread for us Brisbaneites to talk about exhaust options.

An exhaust is one of the most common mods one makes to a car, and as such one would think that most people on here would eventually want to get an exhaust modification.

What I'd like is for people in Brisbane/Qld who have had an exhaust done to tell us;

What work you got done (include what kind of car you have)
Where you got it done
How much it cost
How the service etc. was
How happy you are with the overall experience.

That way, the best exhaust shops around town will continue to receive business and stay afloat in troubled times, and people on here will benefit from extra information about the best places to have exhaust work done.

Please keep off topic chat to a minimum (visit the office for that).
People from other states feel free to start your own threads.

chrissn89
7th January 2009, 03:42 PM
Job: Custom made 3'' dump pipe, mild steel

Car: Astra SRi-T G

Work done at:
Scott's Rod's / 25 Belar St, Yamanto QLD 4305
Ph:3812 0266
http://www.scottsrods.com.au/index.htm

Cost: $350 Fitted

Customer Service: Excellent, very helpful guy, knows his stuff, this is his own business so he cares about his customers and the product he makes/sells, work shop very tidy and neat.

Over-all Experience: When the time comes ill be getting Scott to do my 3'' mandrel bent exhaust. All the work is carried out in house. Very happy customer :D

9090GO
7th January 2009, 04:28 PM
Hope Chrissn89 don't mind me copy his, haha :D

Job: 2.25" stainless steel cat-back exhaust

Car: Astra G Covertible

Work done at:
Scott's Rod's / 25 Belar St, Yamanto QLD 4305 (same as Chrissn89)
Ph:3812 0266
http://www.scottsrods.com.au/index.htm

Cost: $440 Fitted without the muffler

Customer Service: Excellent, very helpful guy, knows his stuff, this is his own business so he cares about his customers and the product he makes/sells, work shop very tidy and neat, lots of willowbank race cars tune by him.

Over-all Experience: I am happy with the job, it was alittle bit too lound when I got it, as the time goes, I am used to it.