PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Astra official teasers

GreyRex
30th December 2008, 12:14 AM
There's been a few posts on this, but thought i'd show this link, as it has a new pic i haven't seen before and has virtually all the pics that have been released

Check it out:

http://www.motorauthority.com/2010-opel-astra-official-teasers.html

BEK-46P
30th December 2008, 01:00 AM
Hmmm, is it just me or do the extra curves make it look... well, less ballsy than the current shape? Kind reminds me of a Daewoo :eek:

Corsa_Rob
30th December 2008, 01:37 AM
Nice Ben, nice. Wasn't completely sold on the styling of the next gen opels, but starting to quite like it i think, can't wait to see the final product.

Shaun
30th December 2008, 08:15 AM
if the hand drawn lines are anything to go buy i would buy one

sooty
30th December 2008, 12:17 PM
I prefer the new headlights...more like the ones on the G

UnKnOwN
30th December 2008, 03:38 PM
it looks pretty nice, interior is crazy looking and still no sign of cup holders? lol

PaulyJ
30th December 2008, 04:16 PM
I like it
Looks good

GreyRex
30th December 2008, 05:56 PM
it looks pretty nice, interior is crazy looking and still no sign of cup holders? lol

What's sitting in between the two front seats in the interior shot? Two nice big cupholders!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So there you go...

It looks like one of them has a removable ash tray in the shape of a cup, similar I think to the Focus

Ice
30th December 2008, 06:00 PM
Yep I like it !

WoundWowfanAU
30th December 2008, 06:55 PM
I am not that overly keen on it to be honest........
Maybe I need to stare at the pictures for a bit longer..... LOL :D

Wraith
31st December 2008, 11:25 AM
There's an 'exposed' pic of the new Astra in the current Top Gear mag. looks not bad, front headlights look like a copy of the new Focus headlights and other styling cues also remind me of a combination of alot of other new cars, there dosn't seem to be anything unique (external styling wise IMO) on this new Astra, at least the TS and AH had a distinctive uniqueness about them...