PDA

View Full Version : rolled astra :(

darkirv
8th December 2008, 10:41 PM
rolled my mums astra friday afternoon poor car anyways ill have pictures and more info up later on tomorow haha rolled over 3 times and onto the roof

chrissn89
8th December 2008, 11:00 PM
rolled my mums astra friday afternoon poor car anyways ill have pictures and more info up later on tomorow haha rolled over 3 times and onto the roof

Good to hear your okay mate. Hope you werent doing anything silly but insurance should cover it. Youll have to lend your astra to your mum now.

sooty
8th December 2008, 11:02 PM
How'd you manage that? taking into account that insurance companies can read the forums lol

MatsHolden
8th December 2008, 11:05 PM
Insurance does cover stupidity too...

sooty
8th December 2008, 11:06 PM
Insurance does cover stupidity too...

How about illegality? (Genuine question i don't know the answer to)

MatsHolden
8th December 2008, 11:11 PM
How about illegality? (Genuine question i don't know the answer to)

If you are found at fault in an accident, you've obviously broken the law. But insurance still covers you regardless.

one2have
9th December 2008, 09:11 AM
Glad you're ok, but its nothing to laugh about. Its obvious you were going way too fast to roll an Astra three times. Take it easy mate, not worth your life..

Jerram
9th December 2008, 12:44 PM
did you dig in on the kerb or something?

CNBLU
9th December 2008, 01:04 PM

Haha very funny mother f*cker

nuggz
9th December 2008, 01:30 PM
glad your alright mate, but yeah take it easy
its not only your life your playing with

Huhness
9th December 2008, 02:33 PM
Did he laugh that he rolled 3 times?

http://ui30.gamespot.com/637/winner_2.png

USC
9th December 2008, 02:40 PM
You must be a hero.

Jerram
9th December 2008, 04:41 PM
You must be a hero.

if he doesn't watch out he'll become an hero

James T
9th December 2008, 06:24 PM
Hilarious. I'd be pissing my self laughing if I'd just crashed one of my parent's cars...

In any case it's good that you came out of it ok, but seriously, take it easy - next time there might be something in the way which will bring you to a much quicker stop...