PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the UK.

Ste L
26th November 2008, 10:29 AM
alright been browsing the forum for a few days now, so thought i'd stick up a newbie post :dance:

not much to say really, im 26, from Manchester, England, currenty got a '95 Corsa B(daily runaround) and '97 Corsa b(this is my project car).
I will also hopefully with have a Corsa C (2000+ Model) soon, i say i, but it will be the missus, that i'll be doing up and will be driving, if we go out anywhere :lol:

i'll stick some pic's up of both corsa's shorty

Steven

sooty
26th November 2008, 05:38 PM
Welcome mate,
Envy your access to tuning companies and parts over there :p

Ste L
28th November 2008, 01:44 AM
part's shouldn't be a problem for you guy's, im sure a quite a few uk compaines will ship over..

not many tuners over there i take it?

Ice
28th November 2008, 08:16 AM
part's shouldn't be a problem for you guy's, im sure a quite a few uk compaines will ship over..

Not like over there anyway ! all we can send you is Holden Badges ;)

Welcome mate.

sooty
28th November 2008, 10:39 AM

Yeah they will...........for a price :p

Ste L
29th November 2008, 10:41 AM
Not like over there anyway ! all we can send you is Holden Badges ;)

can get them fairly easily over here too, just off the bay, or even a local vauxhall dealer will order opel/holden part's :dance:

cheers for the welcome's

Shay
30th November 2008, 10:59 PM

yeah and dont forget the exchange rate. just when i get cashed up the americans turn the economy to shit.

and our tuners generally stick to V8's

which hopeefully i will be able to get my hands on soon. want to do up a 1 tonner. and still hold onto the veccy.

ASTRAY
1st December 2008, 05:35 PM
can get them fairly easily over here too, just off the bay, or even a local vauxhall dealer will order opel/holden part's :dance:

cheers for the welcome's

about 3 years ago i asked my holden dealer to order in some opel badges, still no contact from them...

i gave up after a while and bought off ebay etc.
biggest problem is post, its a killer.

Ste L
8th December 2008, 07:10 AM
your dealers dont sound too good then :lol: