PDA

View Full Version : Heico Sport for Volvo's.

Shaun
9th November 2008, 11:18 PM
Just been reading a Motor Article which the recently fitted some of the Hieco sports parts to a C30T5 R Design. Volvo will be importing and selling Heico aftermarket parts through the dealer network sometime this year the article says.

They have turned the C30 into a mean looking car.

http://www.heicosportiv.de/mainframe.asp?lang=en&e1=144

poita
9th November 2008, 11:22 PM
makes the front look audi-ish

Wraith
10th November 2008, 11:46 AM
Nice, should come in handy for Volvo owners wanting to mod... :)

imay
10th November 2008, 11:58 AM
Hope they leave room for the bowler's hat on the back parcel shelf.

Nah, seriously. Volvo are slowly getting a bit better looking . . . just need to keep working at it IMO. Really doesn't matter what kit they put on it, it's still a Volvo!
Not a car I'd pick for it's good looks. Mind you, I'll probably qualify for ownership in a few more years (getting older!).

Shaun
10th November 2008, 02:08 PM
Volvo has really lifted its game in the late 90's. I used to work for Volvo Truck Aust some years ago along with my old man. He had a Volvo for a company car. The build Quality of there cars are one of the best arround. I would buy one tomorrow based on the build quality.

SSS_Hoon
10th November 2008, 02:26 PM
OK, you can buy a C30 then give it to me LoL.

I dont mind the new Vulva's that are out and about now although not all of them are worth owning though even if they are built well.

SSS_Hoon

imay
10th November 2008, 05:09 PM
Not questioning Volvo build quality, and I know their mechanical performance/reliability has vastly improved . . . I just think their designer team must have missed out on a position at Ikea and Volvo is the only place that would take them.

xplosv57
10th November 2008, 06:54 PM
Loved the Motor article about the loaner C30 they've got to drive they've had many issues with the dealer, partly from the car breaking, partly from the Volvo tech's working on it, doesn't look good for the company!!!

J
10th November 2008, 10:56 PM
I wouldn't mind a Volvo, either. But not until it lifts its game on ride and handling!

bornwild
10th November 2008, 11:55 PM
Volvo quality is a stereotype of the past...

Ice
11th November 2008, 08:25 AM
Volvo's Rock, and their quality should never come into doubt !