PDA

View Full Version : MP calls for Clarkson to Quit

poita
7th November 2008, 10:14 PM
I know most of you have seen the episode with the truck driver joke in it.
Well one MP has called for Clarksons resignation, what a twat (see what i did there)

There is an online petition that will be sent to BBC

Bullshit Whinger story here
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7712962.stm

Petition Here
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bbcclarkson/signatures-2.html

sooty
7th November 2008, 10:45 PM
People really, REALLY need to get a sense of humour. it was a joke ffs!

poita
7th November 2008, 10:53 PM
the thing that annoys me, yes fair enough clarkson did say it.
but the show is pre-recorded, so shouldn't the head of BBC or there own censor board have picked it up.
then stopped it from going to air?

Hackstra
7th November 2008, 11:01 PM
Jeremy Clarkson = England's Sam Newman, love it...
Get a sense of humour, he says stuff like this all the time

rjastra
8th November 2008, 01:54 AM
Clarkson just says on tv what we ALL really want to say :)

Vectracious
8th November 2008, 09:18 AM
Its like what Trey Parker and Matt Stone said about South Park and why they make fun of everything - if they chose not to make fun of one thing - then it would make everything else they have done offensive. Same as JC - he'll have a go at everything - the Poms would have probably expected him to make a joke like that about Lorry drivers.... This MP is probably low in the polls in his electorate and wants to big note himself.

Wraith
8th November 2008, 12:43 PM
Clarkson just says on tv what we ALL really want to say :)

LOL I don't know about that, I certainly would NOT say most of the things that come out of that blokes mouth, IMHO generally speaking, he truly is a clown and a tool, albeit a not bad car critic...

I also do think though this truckie thing is being blown way out of proportion...

Still if he is booted out, hell I for one ain't gonna miss him :)

tim_
8th November 2008, 03:37 PM
I would miss him! I think he's a pisser! I love the column he does for the Sunday Times. It's the first thing I read when I get into work on Monday morning

Vectracious
8th November 2008, 03:38 PM
JC for PM!!! :D

bornwild
8th November 2008, 04:12 PM
As if, JC has a bigger shot at being PM than that MP...jealous MP!

USC
9th November 2008, 11:28 AM
I reckon the MP needs to resign. What a tool!! Get a sense of humor!!

rjastra
9th November 2008, 02:52 PM
LOL I don't know about that, I certainly would NOT say most of the things that come out of that blokes mouth, IMHO generally speaking, he truly is a clown and a tool, albeit a not bad car critic...

In what way? What issues/comments (taken in context) dont you agree with?

Speed cameras are useless
Most people cant drive
caravan drivers are selfish c*nts
Big 4wds are pointless around town
Prius doesn't save you money

:)

Wraith
9th November 2008, 08:13 PM
In what way? What issues/comments (taken in context) dont you agree with?

Speed cameras are useless
Most people cant drive
caravan drivers are selfish c*nts
Big 4wds are pointless around town
Prius doesn't save you money

:)

I wasn't referring specifically to comments he made in the article rj, I was referring to him whenever he opens his mouth in general...mostly not to my liking, but as said he does make for a not bad car critic :)

Vectracious
11th November 2008, 06:29 AM
Just watched the first bit of Ep 2 - well done to JC for not apologising about the comments :D :D

Calibrated
11th November 2008, 10:14 AM
I wasn't referring specifically to comments he made in the article rj, I was referring to him whenever he opens his mouth in general...mostly not to my liking, but as said he does make for a not bad car critic :)
you're just an old fart :p

Just watched the first bit of Ep 2 - well done to JC for not apologising about the comments :D :D
downloaded last night, will watch tonight.

bornwild
11th November 2008, 11:07 AM

He apologised!!! For not putting the GT2 time on the board! :D ahahhahahah

poita
12th November 2008, 08:24 PM
for those of you who dont like him, you can run him over with a truck.
just make sure you dont murder the prostitues lol

http://www.imotormag.co.uk/downloads/Games/

aussie_in_london
13th November 2008, 11:32 AM
went to the filming of last sundays episode and he cracked a few jokes regarding the the whole change gear change gear kill a prostitute and the dailymail lol

poita
13th November 2008, 12:43 PM
dam y dont they televise that lol

Hackstra
13th November 2008, 12:46 PM
whats it like being there aussie? do they mess things up/have to retake them and you guys have to laugh again? do they move you all around to where theyre filming?

aussie_in_london
14th November 2008, 04:26 AM
6 hrs of filming for an hour long show, funny bastards as they chat to everyone, crack some jokes, pull the piss out of people and each other, its shot inside part of a hanger, not a large area at all and yeah you are shuffled around like sheep and they move people about, so if your an ugly f**k you are sent to the back and they tell you that so no chance of being seen on tv lol interesting how it is filmed though, the end feature could be done at the begin and so on, good time though, they say its about a 3 year waiting list to get on.......

glider
14th November 2008, 09:40 PM
6 hrs of filming for an hour long show, funny bastards as they chat to everyone, crack some jokes, pull the piss out of people and each other, its shot inside part of a hanger, not a large area at all and yeah you are shuffled around like sheep and they move people about, so if your an ugly f**k you are sent to the back and they tell you that so no chance of being seen on tv lol interesting how it is filmed though, the end feature could be done at the begin and so on, good time though, they say its about a 3 year waiting list to get on.......

only 3 years? thought it was more like 20? and people were putting their unborn children on the list :p