PDA

View Full Version : Astra got keyed today :(

AF1R
5th November 2008, 07:47 PM
WTF, so pissed off!!! F@*king bored MF's have nothing better to do than keys someones car!!!

This shit happed today, WTF.

I hope karma kicks in and **** up whoever did this.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/johnny_lo/DSC00013.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/johnny_lo/DSC00016.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/johnny_lo/DSC00017.jpg

Gonna go get quotes tomorror, this shits gonna cost heaps, its both side of my car.
Goob bye holiday, good buy rear swar bar, good buy remap :mad:

Anyone recommend a good panel beter in melbourne area?

sooty
5th November 2008, 08:31 PM
thats shit mate. just not fair.

auzvectra
5th November 2008, 08:32 PM
yeah, normally lil shits that cant think of nething beta to do then fuk other peoples hard work. i'm not a violent person, but damn would i bitch slap some1 i saw doin this shit!!!
my car got graffiti'd years back, still have a ripple in the paint/metal where i was tryin to get it off :(.

Jerram
5th November 2008, 08:32 PM
bad luck matey

well at least it's happened now so you have a statistical less chance of it happening again.

poita
5th November 2008, 08:37 PM
i hope karma comes back in the shape of a baseball bat.

little fukin c#$%s

auzvectra
5th November 2008, 09:02 PM
i hope karma comes back in the shape of a baseball bat.

LMAO, ROFL :D :clap:

Neeko
5th November 2008, 11:13 PM
how low do you have to be to key someones car seriously??? probably some young teenagers thinking oh this will be a fun drinking game...

ROCCO
5th November 2008, 11:33 PM
thats just tight...honeslty I know how you feel has happend to me too..black Astra H I know it was someone in my area probably a punk teenage with nothing else to do...now every time i see them walking across the road I down shift and accelerate..**** em i say!

bornwild
5th November 2008, 11:37 PM
Mount a 50cal alarm system onto it...they'll be touching :D

Neeko
5th November 2008, 11:41 PM
thats just tight...honeslty I know how you feel has happend to me too..black Astra H I know it was someone in my area probably a punk teenage with nothing else to do...now every time i see them walking across the road I down shift and accelerate..**** em i say!

ha ha i too am still considered a teenager but i feel the same... i remember a few years back i was driving my car down the main street and theres like 14 year olds throwing crap at my car... wtf?? nothing better to do?

back in the day someone would have given them a flogging and never done anything like it again. now you'd probably get done for something just by lookin at them funny

USC
5th November 2008, 11:44 PM
This is fked!! I feel for you man. Someone did that to my mazda astina when I was at uni and I was so pissed off! cost me a fortune to get her repaired.

Mr Gloss is unbeatable when it comes to quality...from my opinion anyway.

By the looks of it, they will have to remove your rear quarter windows to do a proper job...dont let them mask around it..it wont look good. They`ll also have to paint the whole panel including the roof bit....dont let them blend...paint will peel with time if they do.

Good luck mate. take it easy..its only a car..dont stress too much. She will be as good as new.

btm
6th November 2008, 09:01 AM
both sides!!?? whose missus have you been sleeping with? :p

nah kidding mate, sorry to hear the news. little fukers should burn in hell :mad:

Ice
6th November 2008, 09:11 AM
Happened to another mate of mine and because his insurance had just been claimed on his excess was $2200 so he got a mate to respray the car for $1500. both sides of his car were scratched too.

for some reason when this happens it really brings out my dark side.......if I were to catch some kids doing this, not even god would help them ! and not just to my car.
No respect for anyone's property or themselves really really realllllly bothers me. do they not think that its going to cost the other person loads of money to fix it ??????

If you caught them and the police came around they'de probably get a slap on the wrist and be gone and back out on the streets. Not enough harsh punishments for these little shits. If it happens to them one day they will realize the pain it causes.

i have to go relax, makes me soo angry .....

Black Nugget
6th November 2008, 09:16 AM
Bad Luck mate I hate people who do stuff like this.

oh well look at it positively. a) one day the retard might key a cop car and then see what happens....b) the reason the person is walking around keying cars is because they are an unemployed lowlife without a car - prob dead or in jail soon anyway.

And it could be worse. when I was in Germany recently there was an audi S4 which got key all around and was also punctured numerous times with the nail remover bit on a hammer and all the lights smashed.

oneightoo
6th November 2008, 09:52 AM
bloody ass hats..

auzvectra
6th November 2008, 09:58 AM
If you caught them and the police came around they'de probably get a slap on the wrist and be gone and back out on the streets.

if you caught them n the police came round, the police would have to pull u off them :p.

CORZZA
6th November 2008, 10:01 AM
shizen like this really pisses me off!!

People just have no respect for others!!!!!!!:mad::mad:

Sorry it happened to you dude

Neeko
6th November 2008, 10:27 AM
Bad Luck mate I hate people who do stuff like this.

oh well look at it positively. a) one day the retard might key a cop car and then see what happens....b) the reason the person is walking around keying cars is because they are an unemployed lowlife without a car - prob dead or in jail soon anyway.

And it could be worse. when I was in Germany recently there was an audi S4 which got key all around and was also punctured numerous times with the nail remover bit on a hammer and all the lights smashed.

ouch that s4 would have had better days... i know this is off topic but are you german yourself?

lithium
6th November 2008, 10:51 AM
its sad to see mate...hope you can get a good price on a repair. in the end, try to keep in mind that its just a car, and cars can be repaired :)

i don't understand why people do this (unless they are kids, which they probably are). keying someone elses car doesn't help you get your own one any faster :confused:

USC
6th November 2008, 01:41 PM
Jealousy is a bad disease!!!:mad:

Huhness
6th November 2008, 02:31 PM
When my car would get a scratch i'd lose sleep but i couldn't imagine how furious i'd be if that happened to me.:mad:

AF1R
6th November 2008, 03:02 PM
Went to a few places today, ranged from $1200 - $3000, Most of the places wanted to only blend the paint and not do the entire panel, dont know why, especially when i told them i WANTED the whole panel painted. It's like my money isnt good enough.

1 joint said i had to get new rear windows at $900 each cos they would have to break the windows. WTF!!!!!!

So far the only place im kinda happy with is this local joint in Epping/Lalor, the guy said he would do everything (all side panels, boot, hood, front and rear bumper) including all the dints (bloody shopping centers) except the roof, for $3000, including shaving off the rear holden badge.

Do you guys think im going over board and just go for the blended look? Everyones like "we will just paint from here to hear, no one will be able to tell, we can blend it in perfectly"

Apparently it'll cost $5000+ for Arden Blue :eek:

JohnBu
6th November 2008, 03:16 PM
can you claim from insurance?

you don't need new windows, but you will need you seals and perhaps the plastic trim.

I had my rear windows out twice when they replaced that carbon fiber stickers twice under warranty.

USC
6th November 2008, 03:21 PM
yep..u would need new rubber seals but NOT new windows! what an idiot. Get them to paint the whole panel..dont accept a blend job!

AF1R
6th November 2008, 03:25 PM
Rubber seals?? Cant they just around the windows?
This shits me even more now.
WHO WANTS TO BUY MY CAR!!

USC
6th November 2008, 04:44 PM
Rubber seals?? Cant they just around the windows?
This shits me even more now.
WHO WANTS TO BUY MY CAR!!

They can cut around the window but you would have to be very careful not to cut the rubber itself. its a bit different to windscreen seal as the glass sits inside the rubber if you know what I mean.