PDA

View Full Version : Heeeyyyy PPLZZZ(perrffff)

VMP7
2nd November 2008, 06:49 PM
Hey yall,
hwz it goin?
jst tot id drop by n say hi.
btw i own a 2003 holden astra.
if ne1 hz the sme n hz made any modifications of any kind, I would love to know what n hw u did it, az im looking to modify mine.however, i wnt a respary first cuz sme bum scratchd n dented ma left side!!
Neeehhhuuu,
drop me a line.
ciao ciao
xoxox:p

and translation (thanks r3n)

Hi all,

How's it going? Just thoguth I'd drop by and say Hi. By the way, I own a 2003 Holden Astra. If anyone has the same and has made any modifications of any kind, I would love to know what and how you did it, as I'm looking to modify mine. However, I want a respray first because some homeless person scratched and dented my left side!!
Any who,
Drop me a line.
Bye
Hugs and kisses :p

auzvectra
2nd November 2008, 06:54 PM
hey welcome to the site, i take it u have the Z18xe 1.8L astra?
do a search theres plenty of stuff on here bout the cars ;).
oh, and txt talk will most likely get ya flamed here ;), just letn ya know :p.

Huhness
2nd November 2008, 07:06 PM
I hardly understand a single ****ing work you just wrote.

Hi ;)

auzvectra
2nd November 2008, 07:28 PM
haha, as i said ;).
but i understood it all :p.

R3N
2nd November 2008, 07:36 PM
Hey yall,
hwz it goin?
jst tot id drop by n say hi.
btw i own a 2003 holden astra.
if ne1 hz the sme n hz made any modifications of any kind, I would love to know what n hw u did it, az im looking to modify mine.however, i wnt a respary first cuz sme bum scratchd n dented ma left side!!
Neeehhhuuu,
drop me a line.
ciao ciao
xoxox:p

Hi all,

How's it going? Just thoguth I'd drop by and say Hi. By the way, I own a 2003 Holden Astra. If anyone has the same and has made any modifications of any kind, I would love to know what and how you did it, as I'm looking to modify mine. However, I want a respray first because some homeless person scratched and dented my left side!!
Any who,
Drop me a line.
Bye
Hugs and kisses:p

Welcome to the site, typing like that will get you ignored by most people because it would take more of an effort to know what you're trying to say.

WoundWowfanAU
2nd November 2008, 07:42 PM
Hi!

and Welcome!!! :)

sooty
2nd November 2008, 08:21 PM
lol, welcome :p

poita
2nd November 2008, 08:25 PM
welcome along to the forum.

have fun here :)

Vectracious
2nd November 2008, 09:03 PM
have fun here :)

as long as it's in English and not retard text speak. :rolleyes:

btm
3rd November 2008, 09:37 AM
welcome to the site. i'm assuming your from perth?

how did you find us?

VMP7
3rd November 2008, 12:06 PM
Hahahahaha...oops sorry guys its just like a weird built in thingy to write like that when using a comp for me.
Will try not too.
Thanks r3n for the translation of my original.
But a homeless person...really???:D
Well...it wasn't a homeless guy, it was some idiot who did not know how to park properly sooooo decided to take a chunk out of my car because of it.

Oh and I have looked online for mods and stuff but usually all I ever come up with is people selling cars already mod-ed, maybe I'm just putting in the wrong words to search for it though.

Also I found this site because I actually was searching for one like it.I knew there was a holden club and could not find an Astra club but come up on you guys by chance on the holden website. So it was kind of a lucky find thing.

tc xox

EL BURITO
3rd November 2008, 12:14 PM
were abouts in Perth are u mate ?

VMP7
3rd November 2008, 12:18 PM
Im south of the river, nearing fremantle. Why?

EL BURITO
3rd November 2008, 12:23 PM
Im south of the river, nearing fremantle. Why?
just keeping myself aware of were perth members are located ;)

u may have seen my little bro about in his black opelised corsa he is at Murdouch

VMP7
3rd November 2008, 12:29 PM
OMG!!!! Your brothers car is totally what made me want to do my car.
I though my car would look hell stupid if I did it up, till I saw the black one at uni couple of weeks ago. Absolutely loved it!!!

UnKnOwN
4th November 2008, 11:03 AM
hey another perth member =), not being racist but im guessing ur azn?

VMP7
4th November 2008, 11:10 AM
Hahahahaha....no I'm nt actually.
When I mean do up I mean make it pretty, all I really want to do is maybe put some rims on and put HIDz on my car :)
Plus I figure that I may as well do stuff to my car now because when I get older I look like one of those loser try hard old people who drive round in really expensive midlife crisis cars!!!