PDA

View Full Version : Zymol, love my Zymol but this is nuts!!!!!!

Storm Shadow
27th October 2008, 08:53 PM
I love my Zymol and would never use anything else on my cars!

Zymol has always been know to create some pretty unique and expensive hand crafted waxes and glazes.

This however takes the cake!!!!!!!!

and remember the price quoted is in $US dollars, which now makes it even worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.zymol.com/zymolsolaris.aspx

Just noticed they removed the price!!!, previously it was $45,000 US, that's right $45,000!!!!!!

Only 7 units of the original 25 left, hurry people before they all go lol!

poita
27th October 2008, 08:54 PM
faaaaaaarrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkk me!!!

thats just rediculous

Wraith
28th October 2008, 09:09 AM
What a load of absolute crap ! 45k pffft refillable for life, who cares still dosn't justify the price LOL, what are they on, it's good shit, I want some :D

I'll bet if you get 2 of the same vehicles/same colour also, put em side by side and professionally finish them off in that product on one and either Meguires Gold Class or Zaino Z2/5 product on the other, you wouldn't tell the difference, last just as long and you'd have spent much less than $100 bucks ;)

USC
28th October 2008, 09:24 AM
Even if you had a Bentley or something, this product would be a mega rip!!!:eek:

noobie
28th October 2008, 09:53 AM
I made it to the order page, but my Credit Card was declined. Must be the exchange rates. :p

Surely it turns into a kilo of cocaine if you cook it on the stove over medium flame for 10 minutes :eek:

Wraith
28th October 2008, 02:51 PM
I made it to the order page, but my Credit Card was declined. Must be the exchange rates. :p

Surely it turns into a kilo of cocaine if you cook it on the stove over medium flame for 10 minutes :eek:

Hahahaha LOL now that justifies its price :D

Storm Shadow
28th October 2008, 03:30 PM

BAhhhh Hahh hah hhahhahaah!!!!!

You would hope it would lol!

Like I said love my zymol but that is just nuts!

btm
28th October 2008, 03:57 PM
:eek:

poita
28th October 2008, 09:13 PM
maybe they are shcing the block and smoking it, could explain a lot

Wraith
28th October 2008, 10:09 PM
maybe they are shcing the block and smoking it, could explain a lot

Hahaha LOL that must be the 'good shit' they're on that I was wondering about in my 1st post :D