PDA

View Full Version : Hey Im new to this forum

DJETIC
18th October 2008, 12:06 AM
Hey Im new to this forum, looking forward to it!

Corsa_Rob
18th October 2008, 01:34 AM
Welcome mate!

What do you drive?

Vectracious
18th October 2008, 09:30 AM
Whats do you drive?

DJETIC (http://www.opelaus.com/forum/member.php?u=4009)
2007 Astra Sri Turbo

http://www.opelaus.com/forum/image.php?u=4009&dateline=1224249335 (http://www.opelaus.com/forum/member.php?u=4009)

Have a bit of a late night rob? :p

Welcome DJETIC :D

Check out the QLD section for meets and cruises - and put some pics up in the Members Car section of your ride :)

CNBLU
18th October 2008, 09:38 AM
In Robs defence i dont think he had added all of his details at that stage....

*got your back hommie*:D

Vectracious
18th October 2008, 09:50 AM
In Robs defence i dont think he had added all of his details at that stage....

*got your back hommie*:D

who asked you? :p

bornwild
18th October 2008, 09:51 AM
Welcome mate, have a blast in the QLD section :D

ps. we have some hot QLD chicks on here too wohooo

Calibrated
18th October 2008, 10:44 AM
Welcome mate, have a blast in the QLD section :D

we do:confused:

:D

Vectracious
18th October 2008, 11:22 AM

Yeah - his name is Poita

ASTRAY
18th October 2008, 11:47 AM
Yeah - his name is Poita

:drool:

Corsa_Rob
18th October 2008, 11:49 AM
Have a bit of a late night rob? :p

rofl I just came home from a mates 21st, i wasn't completely coherent obviously! So yes a bit of a late one. Thanks Gav :D

WoundWowfanAU
18th October 2008, 02:31 PM
Welcome!!! :)

That is the same model I used to drive before my Astra....

DJETIC
18th October 2008, 03:53 PM
yeah thanks guys.. will have to meet on a cruise. i have been cruising thursday nights in my friends mazda 3 mps, he worked it and lost his licence for 6 months so he needed someone to drive it.. 210kw at wheels isnt bad... but i want to work mine though..

poita
18th October 2008, 06:39 PM
welcome to the forum mate :)
how'd you find us.

and if you guys think i'm a hot chick then they have problems lol
being male makes that a little hard lol

ASTRAY
18th October 2008, 08:06 PM
welcome to the forum mate :)
how'd you find us.

and if you guys think i'm a hot chick then they have problems lol
being male makes that a little hard lol

doesnt help when you parade around in that sexy little number with red suspenders and high heels pete :comehere:

chrissn89
19th October 2008, 05:56 PM
Welcome dude, were do you cruise around on Thursday nights? Anywho enjoy your stay.

DJETIC
19th October 2008, 06:50 PM
Thanks, good to be on here. I cruise from sunnybank-springwood maccas-gold coast hwy- helensvale exit-surfers- gold coast hwy- and then back again smith st. and just race anything we come accross, last thursday night raced the new BMW twin turbo, had him, it was very close but after i reached XXXkmh i decided to slow down and he just kept going...

chrissn89
19th October 2008, 07:11 PM
Thanks, good to be on here. I cruise from sunnybank-springwood maccas-gold coast hwy- helensvale exit-surfers- gold coast hwy- and then back again smith st. and just race anything we come accross, last thursday night raced the new BMW twin turbo, had him, it was very close but after i reached 210kmh i decided to slow down and he just kept going... have you seen a black mazda 3 mps around?? thats me.

Good work with the BMW although silly, we all know how it feels at the time thou. Nope havent seen you driving, im normally just cruising the Ipswich area.

DJETIC
19th October 2008, 07:30 PM
YEAH its hard not to some times, use to have a R33 GTR going back two years ago, did abit of work to it and in the end had 336kw at all wheels, it was nuts but very dangerous.. got rid of that and only started racing again in the past 2 months,, guess when you get that feeling back its hard to let go, the mps is fast but at the end of it, it isnt a car that was made for driving 200kph plus, give me a gtr anyday and i'll make it nuts! :dance: but yeah the more money you put into a car, the more money you need to run it! lol

chrissn89
19th October 2008, 07:34 PM
YEAH its hard not to some times, use to have a R33 GTR going back two years ago, did abit of work to it and in the end had 336kw at all wheels, it was nuts but very dangerous.. got rid of that and only started racing again in the past 2 months,, guess when you get that feeling back its hard to let go, the mps is fast but at the end of it, it isnt a car that was made for driving 200kph plus, give me a gtr anyday and i'll make it nuts! :dance: but yeah the more money you put into a car, the more money you need to run it! lol

Totally argee, well if i see you driving around ill flash or beep or maybe both.

poita
19th October 2008, 08:01 PM
probably something i wouldn't advertise on a public forum mate.

bornwild
19th October 2008, 09:05 PM
doesnt help when you parade around in that sexy little number with red suspenders and high heels pete :comehere:

exactly right poita :D

chanmingfu2004
3rd November 2008, 12:59 PM
look forward to see your ride.