PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

Rond
10th October 2008, 02:49 PM
Hey guys,

well i have been a member of thos forum for a while so id thought i would introduce myself. bought a blue Astra g 2.2 2004 in march this year. havent really done much to it yet apart from new speakers and amp. i managed somehow to derestrict the airbox last weekend and was quite a nice little thing to do for free. definately feel the improvement.

i know some people will saw post up some pics but at work at the moment and havent really taken any photos of the car as yet.

nuggz
10th October 2008, 03:57 PM
Meet us on the GOR cruise and you wont have to worry about photos :D

Rond
10th October 2008, 04:17 PM
i would love to but i feel like a little in the deep end cos i know so little about cars even though they are my biggest passion. i have learnt a lot from this forum so far - also have to see if i have anything planned but would love to come nonetheless

btm
10th October 2008, 05:14 PM
welcome to the site!

WoundWowfanAU
10th October 2008, 05:44 PM
Welcome!!

sadavidsriturbo
10th October 2008, 05:54 PM
Why hello their

sooty
10th October 2008, 06:04 PM
i would love to but i feel like a little in the deep end cos i know so little about cars even though they are my biggest passion. i have learnt a lot from this forum so far - also have to see if i have anything planned but would love to come nonetheless

Honestly mate, doesn't matter how much you know about cars, good bunch of blokes we are in vic, and you'd get to have a fun drive.
You will not regret it if you come along :D
Go on!!!! :p

OPC
10th October 2008, 06:36 PM
Get Out...

Rond
11th October 2008, 03:38 PM
i thought the cruise was on saturday but realising it was on sunday i dont think i can - have the stevie wonder concert that night and want to be as awake as possible, cant wait for it. hopefully next time though and thank you guys for being so welcoming!

OPC
11th October 2008, 04:53 PM
and thank you guys for being so welcoming!
your welcome