PDA

View Full Version : Hi

bluemuppet
8th October 2008, 10:17 PM
Hey,

Just thought i'd drop a note as a new member from Melbourne.

I have recently purchased a MY08 Astra SRI Turbo (2.0). She's got around 700km on the road so far and am interested in finding out more about tuning and mods that wont void the warranty.

chrissn89
8th October 2008, 10:22 PM
Welcome to OA mate, what area are you from?. You'll find a bit of info on the AH SRi-T, if you can find what your looking for just ask away. :)

Edit: Pop up some piccys, i guess its Arden Blue

Cheers
Chris

sooty
8th October 2008, 10:30 PM
Welcome mate, check in the victorian thread as we've got a Great ocean road cruise coming up next weekend and it's always good to see new members :D

bluemuppet
8th October 2008, 10:32 PM
Am over near Camberwell. Will keep an eye out for info around here, and definitely post Q's if i can't find something.

Pics will follow soon. She's Black Sapphire Metallic, stock black leather interior. They threw in mats, lock nuts, boot protector etc etc but otherwise is straight-off-the-lot stock for now.

I'm coming from a history of 3-series BMWs so it's a bit of a change, but so far a very happy one. :)

Welcome mate, check in the victorian thread as we've got a Great ocean road cruise coming up next weekend and it's always good to see new members

Thanks mate. Would love to but with be over in NSW till Sunday arvo. Will keep a look out for the next one however, always up for a good cruise.

sooty
8th October 2008, 10:36 PM
Dunno if i was clear or not but it's the 19th we've got the cruise...just didn't want you to miss out lol...:p

chrissn89
8th October 2008, 10:38 PM
Am over near Camberwell. Will keep an eye out for info around here, and definitely post Q's if i can't find something.

Pics will follow soon. She's Black Sapphire Metallic, stock black leather interior. They threw in mats, lock nuts, boot protector etc etc but otherwise is straight-off-the-lot stock for now.

I'm coming from a history of 3-series BMWs so it's a bit of a change, but so far a very happy one. :)

Thanks mate. Would love to but with be over in NSW till Sunday arvo. Will keep a look out for the next one however, always up for a good cruise.

I thought it might have been Arden Blue cause your username being bluemupppet, i myself have had a 318i. Camberwell my guess is it is Vic.

sooty
8th October 2008, 10:40 PM
Camberwell my guess is it is Vic.

Just thought i'd drop a note as a new member from Melbourne.
:p

bluemuppet
8th October 2008, 10:41 PM
Now the 19th sounds like a much better idea :) Should be able to sort something out methinks

I thought it might have been Arden Blue cause your username being bluemupppet, i myself have had a 318i. Camberwell my guess is it is Vic.

heh, i guessed that might have been the case. But just the same username i use everywhere i can. I have gone through a 318i, 320i (e -pack) and a 323i. Vic is right (I dropped a 'Melbourne' in the first post yo) :)

chrissn89
8th October 2008, 10:52 PM
okay okay i cant read, plus its after 9.30pm.

btm
10th October 2008, 09:03 AM
welcome to the site and good luck with the mods!

bluemuppet
10th October 2008, 10:10 AM
thanks mate. Will be seeking advice soon on where to begin, although already have so much more info just from browsing through here.

mr corsa
10th October 2008, 02:22 PM
hello

OPC
10th October 2008, 06:41 PM
hello

shut up

ASTRAY
10th October 2008, 07:33 PM
hello

shut up

uh oh, the claws are out

OPC
11th October 2008, 04:58 PM
uh oh, the claws are out

huh ? did ur boyfriend take his claws outta ur butt ?

att: just for you that was a joke incase your touchy

ASTRAY
11th October 2008, 05:33 PM
huh ? did ur boyfriend take his claws outta ur butt ?

att: just for you that was a joke incase your touchy

not touchy, just amused by the love/hate relationship you and mr corsa have.

bluemuppet
15th October 2008, 12:06 PM
man...the hostility!

Some shit picks of the car (only had a phone camera at the time). Will get some better ones when i work out where i put my camera...

http://www.blackwinter.com.au/misc/jw_c_01.jpg
http://www.blackwinter.com.au/misc/jw_c_02.jpg
http://www.blackwinter.com.au/misc/jw_c_03.jpg

And the damage...

http://www.blackwinter.com.au/misc/jw_c_04.jpg

maloo97
15th October 2008, 12:58 PM
Welcome. Sorry to see the damage on your near new ride.
How did u manage that ?

sooty
15th October 2008, 12:58 PM
Welcome. Sorry to see the damage on your near new ride.
How did u manage that ?
Something in the garage fell on it, extremely unlucky

bluemuppet
15th October 2008, 01:26 PM
Something in the garage fell on it, extremely unlucky

Yep :(

Probably not unlucky...i'm the dick who stacked the shit in the garage after all...

ASTRAY
15th October 2008, 04:11 PM
Yep :(

Probably not unlucky...i'm the dick who stacked the shit in the garage after all...
but thats what garages are for :p

bluemuppet
15th October 2008, 04:29 PM
but thats what garages are for :p

So true! But i'm thinking some kind of elaborate storage system with hooks and ropes might be in order for future stacking needs... :)