PDA

View Full Version : VIC - DeLorean for sale

Calibrated
2nd October 2008, 01:50 PM
http://www.uniquecarsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!unique_content.enquiry?current_rec=33&page_number=4&vehicle_id=5857160&total_rec=1103&sort_type=1&ucategory_id=2

where's simon :D

Vectracious
2nd October 2008, 01:54 PM
Damn I wish I had a spare 47K under the mattress..... :(

Wraith
2nd October 2008, 02:05 PM
I'll have to check with a good friend of mine if that's his cousins car there for sale...

Is the sellers info there anywhere ?? I couldn't find them...

If it's located in MillPark, that'll be him...

Only just round the corner from Simon's place too LOL :D

He might put the AH Sri t up for sale :D :p

poita
2nd October 2008, 02:54 PM
i should ring him and let him know.
although his wife will probably kill me lol
i have 'helped' him purchase a few things over the years

Wraith
2nd October 2008, 03:15 PM
i should ring him and let him know.
although his wife will probably kill me lol
i have 'helped' him purchase a few things over the years

I've got his ph. nos. too - might send him an SMS :D

chrissn89
2nd October 2008, 03:38 PM
Whats so special about that car other than the cool doors :confused:

Calibrated
2nd October 2008, 03:41 PM
:eek:

glider
2nd October 2008, 03:42 PM

have you seen back to the future?

Hackstra
2nd October 2008, 03:47 PM
ahah they're just extremely rare, am i right? Theyre fugly looking things though. Probs rather an old falcon gt...epic

Vectracious
2nd October 2008, 03:49 PM

my thoughts exactly!!!!!!

but then again I remember when Back to the Future was out at the movies as a new release!!!!

chrissn89
2nd October 2008, 04:04 PM
have you seen back to the future?

Yes, not that i can remember anything thou

ahah they're just extremely rare, am i right? Theyre fugly looking things though. Probs rather an old falcon gt...epic

Very fugly. Does that say stainless steel body? As in its not painted. Like a toaster or fridge.

but then again I remember when Back to the Future was out at the movies as a new release!!!!

WOW when that movie what released to the public it would have been put out on VHS.

InsaneAsylum
2nd October 2008, 04:06 PM

hey it's not as scary as being younger than michael j fox but looking 10 years older than him :p

i kind of miss the movies that came out in the 80's. the whole john hughes thing was awesome, i wish my highschool was as cool as those in the movies :)

Vectracious
2nd October 2008, 04:07 PM
Very fugly. Does that say stainless steel body? As in its not painted. Like a toaster or fridge.

WOW when that movie what released to the public it would have been put out on VHS.

Stainless steel construction made the flux dispersal even apparantly.

Would have been released on VHS and Betamax.... :D

Vectracious
2nd October 2008, 04:11 PM
i kind of miss the movies that came out in the 80's. the whole john hughes thing was awesome, i wish my highschool was as cool as those in the movies :)

Careful - oldies alert....

How can you choose about what was better of anything John Hughes made in the 80's...... all of them were Brilliant.

but yeah - how good would high school have been like in The Breakfast Club - what a Library!!!!

chrissn89
2nd October 2008, 04:13 PM
hey it's not as scary as being younger than michael j fox but looking 10 years older than him :p

I get told im 21-26 all the time, but im only turning 19 on the 19th. So i feel your pain. Image how old im going to look when i actually am old. Scary, Well i am left handed

Stainless steel construction made the flux dispersal even apparantly.

Would have been released on VHS and Betamax.... :D

Sweet

Wraith
2nd October 2008, 04:26 PM

The flux capacitor son :D

Where have you been ??? :p

chrissn89
2nd October 2008, 04:28 PM
The flux capacitor son :D

Where have you been ??? :p

Yes the good ol flux capacitor

Not born

Wraith
2nd October 2008, 04:49 PM
Yes the good ol flux capacitor

Not born

Not only do you get cool doors, but you can travel through time with a Delorean :D

Fair enough to all you younger folk it may not appeal, but in 25 years time when someone puts up a car from this era for sale, some young dude then will probably say the same thing LOL :)

Calibrated
2nd October 2008, 04:55 PM
Not only do you get cool doors, but you can travel through time with a Delorean :D

Fair enough to all you younger folk it may not appeal, but in 25 years time when someone puts up a car from this era for sale, some young dude then will probably say the same thing LOL :)
i dont think there's any car at the moment that will have that kind of appeal...

closest i can think of would maybe be a yellow camaro aka bumblebee.
but thats mass produced. so very far off the mark

the delorean has a very interesting history behind it aswell.

Vectracious
2nd October 2008, 04:56 PM

Stuff from now won't last probably - the same old XY's and HQ's (and DeLoreans - stainless steel doesnt rust as easily) will be around....

They'll just be worth 5 million dollars.... :p

Vectracious
2nd October 2008, 04:57 PM
the delorean has a very interesting history behind it aswell.

True - how many other CEO's of car companies get done for Charlie...

iNiff
2nd October 2008, 05:13 PM

x3

SIMid
2nd October 2008, 09:28 PM
Thanx for thinking of me and it's been advertised for several months now. :D These things dont go past me that easily for me not to notice! :dance:

Whats probably holding me back is that I have no room for any more cars so I have to upgrade to a bigger house before I can get another car (or more importantly, a Delorean)!

wishbone
2nd October 2008, 09:59 PM
i remember back to the future, its one of my favorite movies. does that mean im getting old? im 24 yrs old? is that old? how come some of you guys can't remember it?

poita
2nd October 2008, 10:09 PM
they are still in nappies wishbone

InsaneAsylum
3rd October 2008, 09:02 AM
I get told im 21-26 all the time, but im only turning 19 on the 19th. So i feel your pain. Image how old im going to look when i actually am old. Scary, Well i am left handed

did you ever have a crush on Molly Ringwald?

Vectracious
3rd October 2008, 10:48 AM

*cough* ranga *cough*

Ally Sheedy FTW (for the time anyway)

InsaneAsylum
3rd October 2008, 11:33 AM
samantha fox :D

Noir
3rd October 2008, 12:41 PM
Rob Lowe...Charlie Sheen...Judd Nelson :o

Young ones would never understand.

Calibrated
3rd October 2008, 12:55 PM

charlie prefers the young ones :p

Noir
3rd October 2008, 01:01 PM

It was Rob Lowe. :rolleyes:

rjastra
3rd October 2008, 01:01 PM
http://blog.leasetrader.com/archive/2007/08/24/2008-Delorean---Is-Back.aspx

poita
3rd October 2008, 01:26 PM
http://blog.leasetrader.com/archive/2007/08/24/2008-Delorean---Is-Back.aspx

the price just went up about $20k cause of that rofl

EL BURITO
3rd October 2008, 02:40 PM
your too young

chrissn89
3rd October 2008, 03:52 PM

I did a quick google image search on her she must be old now. Nope ive never heard of her before.

*cough* ranga *cough*

Ally Sheedy FTW (for the time anyway)

samantha fox :D

It was Rob Lowe. :rolleyes:

your too young

I dont know what you guys are talking about :confused:. Non of this makes sense to me, oh well have a good night fellas cheers

Calibrated
3rd October 2008, 04:02 PM
well. the 1st movie did come out 4 years before you were born

sadavidsriturbo
3rd October 2008, 04:06 PM
whoa bundy

I have a weakness for filthy/trashy girls

Vectracious
3rd October 2008, 04:06 PM
I did a quick google image search on her she must be old now. Nope ive never heard of her before.

Don't worry about Insane Asylum - he likes to root grannies....

Adrian you dirty bastard. :p :D

InsaneAsylum
3rd October 2008, 04:23 PM
LOL @ pete

movies were so good back in the 80's. why don't they make shit like police academy, beverley hills cop, etc. now it's all disney animated shit or romantic comedies. what happened to all the funny shit from the 80's?

Calibrated
3rd October 2008, 04:25 PM
LOL @ pete

movies were so good back in the 80's. why don't they make shit like police academy, beverley hills cop, etc. now it's all disney animated shit or romantic comedies. what happened to all the funny shit from the 80's?
damn thats taking me back

i loved police academy. still do.

Vectracious
3rd October 2008, 04:27 PM
LOL @ pete

Don't get me started on movies from the 80's

They may not have had all the special effects and stuff from stuff in the 2000's - but I reckon they were better for it - the actors had to work harder to make them good - and f*ck me were they good.

Things like Anchorman, Zoolander - kind of remind me of 80's movies - but at the end of the day - they couldn't lay a finger on stuff like Uncle Buck or Planes Trans and Automobiles (John Candy was a legend!!!)

Romantic Comedies FTL :sick:

poita
3rd October 2008, 05:01 PM
brusters millions, made in america :)

Taffy
3rd October 2008, 05:03 PM
I LOVE Deloreans and I've been looking at this car for a few weeks.

I remember the first ever time I used the internet was in 1997 and I printed off a load of Delorean pictures and took them home. hehehe

I have seen three Deloreans in the UK...one was modified to look like a time machine and another one I remember was parked in BigW and I ran up and stroked it for a bit.

You can get them cutom made now in Texas, using original parts, and you can also upgrade the engine power.

One day...