PDA

View Full Version : rebadging sri-t

UnKnOwN
2nd October 2008, 01:34 PM
hi guys, was just wondering if anyone has opelized their AH sri-t
i bought an opel badge from ebay thats the same size as the little holden 1 (front) but just realised the holden 1 is sort of curved
and also the V grille is a vauxhall grille so i doubt i can buy an opel V grille anywhere

AH Sri Turb04
30th October 2008, 04:41 PM
i bought an opel badge from ebay thats the same size as the little holden 1 (front) but just realised the holden 1 is sort of curved
and also the V grille is a vauxhall grille so i doubt i can buy an opel V grille anywhere

I actually am trying to do the same thing - I actually quite like the V look. i just want to change the emblem. Where did u source your opel badge and what does it look like??? thanks

Wraith
30th October 2008, 04:49 PM

Are you kidding ???

This is the Opelising central on any car LOL :D :p

I'm sure 98% of members can help :)

GreyRex
30th October 2008, 06:25 PM
I've got the Opel grille. Check it out in my signature

ASTRAY
30th October 2008, 06:39 PM
I actually am trying to do the same thing - I actually quite like the V look. i just want to change the emblem. Where did u source your opel badge and what does it look like??? thanks

look in the for sale section guys, im always posting stuff in there, my last reply in there contains a link to a ah opel grille, complete with opel badge.
an absolute steal at $50!

sooty
30th October 2008, 06:50 PM
look in the for sale section guys, im always posting stuff in there, my last reply in there contains a link to a ah opel grille, complete with opel badge.
an absolute steal at $50!

I couldn't see the badge on the pics of the grille :confused:

ASTRAY
30th October 2008, 07:56 PM
my sincere apologies, no badge, i seen the shape and thought it was badge too.
but at least its a opel grille, not holden with custom job.

sooty
30th October 2008, 11:30 PM
sorry mate, thought i might have just been missing it. still an amazingly cheap find

ASTRAY
31st October 2008, 02:50 PM
sorry mate, thought i might have just been missing it. still an amazingly cheap find
yeah, i thought so. no need to be sorry mate :)

UnKnOwN
1st November 2008, 08:29 AM
got myself a vxr grille from germany =)