PDA

View Full Version : Cors'a I say hello 8)

KIDO
23rd September 2008, 02:00 AM
Hello...:think:

glider
23rd September 2008, 06:23 AM
welcome

btm
23rd September 2008, 08:41 AM
welcome kido

where abouts are you from and how did you hear about the site?

KIDO
23rd September 2008, 11:48 AM
Hey again. I was surfing, looking for mods that I can't afford yet [as usual], when I came accross your site by typing in "x16xe plenum".
I drive a black 97 Corsa Sport that needs a little panel work and a new spray job, but will most likely have all the enginering mods I want done before I do the looks.:pray:

mr corsa
23rd September 2008, 02:39 PM
hello

lithium
23rd September 2008, 02:41 PM
welcome to OpelAus mate :)
is that engine in your avatar the one in your corsa? looks like it already has a plenum-style intake!

immenotu
23rd September 2008, 03:05 PM
Welcome to the site!

KIDO
23rd September 2008, 10:57 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys.
And my Avitar, well yep, that's how she stands at the moment. Got the Plenum from those dudes on ebay in the UK.
The air filter/intake is just one huge trumpet, 7" across. Was made for Group A Racing Series. It alone has made the car more responcive right through the rev range, having put it on after the plenum. I thought it was just my imagination put then my wife [who has no interest or knowlage of V-Hicles] mentioned the change. It replaced a standard 3" pod but heat's the issue now though.
I have a regulator to put on as well.
I guess my next step is the extractors & cat, then maybe I'll get somewhere near that extra 20hp [or kw?] everyone talks about? :boohoo:
8)

KIDO
23rd September 2008, 10:59 PM
Are...lithium (http://www.opelaus.com/forum/member.php?u=3517), I mean this in the nicest possible way but...[no, I retract that statement, just didn't think it app].
I see you have my dream plenum as your Avitar. Do you know anyone who makes copies of these? Its a dbilas right?