PDA

View Full Version : Astra Nurb Interior Retrim

KingOfAstras
18th September 2008, 08:21 PM
Hey guys, was browsing AON and saw this thread, thought it looked pretty cool :)

http://www.astraownersnetwork.com/showthread.php?p=658912#post658912

poita
18th September 2008, 08:54 PM
not sure on that, props for the quality though

Wraith
19th September 2008, 09:51 AM
Yeeks, sorry not a fan of that at all !!! each to his own I suppose.

Having seen the 'real' interior in the flesh (and posted it up here for all you guys in the white VXR thread) it looks much better stock standard than that re-work IMHO...even the external graphic has made its way to the seats...

As Poita mentioned does look like a top job quality wise...

CNBLU
19th September 2008, 10:08 AM
Each to there own. Back seats look like the same material as my puffer jacket:cool:

Astra VXD
19th September 2008, 10:11 AM
IMO it is a wee bit OTT.

but all to its owner he likes it.

the company that did it is a very reputable company and it is well engineered.

but it comes to the whole fact its just another white VXR with new stickers on it lol

Steve

wishbone
19th September 2008, 10:22 AM
a little over the top, look like people over there have different taste, i dont see any one saying it is OTT, there..
i really dont like it.. i feel like i need to wear a stray jacket when i ride in there.
quality of work is good though. would be hard to keep clean too i think?

Wraith
19th September 2008, 03:32 PM
Being white, you'd have to be careful for sure ^^^

I too thought it looked a bit like one of my raincoats as Gavin's mentioned :)

lithium
19th September 2008, 03:40 PM
not to my tastes either, but the work is obviously top quality
it looks one of those padded rooms at a psych ward :eek:

imay
19th September 2008, 03:59 PM
Reminds me of one of those old quilted bed spreads that my grandma used to have!

Nup, not a fan . . . sorry! Top job perhaps, but needs a lesson in color and material co-ordinating. An example of how to make very comfortable seats look shite. And as Ange said, good luck trying to keep the white bits clean!

Still . . . each to their own.

ASTRAY
19th September 2008, 04:06 PM
i like it, but i think to keep the seats in line with the design outside, the race grids should have been off centre instead of in the centre.
but honestly, i think the factory sticker on the outside should have been centered...