PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Doumbos
16th September 2008, 03:44 PM
Hi everyone, ive been meaning to sign up to an Forum, but could not choose which one, then final i came across this site and thought mmmmmm this is the one. Im 25 live in Sydney on the Northern Beaches, i have a 2000 1.8L astra, not much done to it, just lowered, extracters and full exhaust, and now is dee badged, and ive added the Opel badge taking away the holden badge. I need some advice, my AC compressor is ****ed and i need a new one, any one know where i could find one.

mr corsa
16th September 2008, 03:56 PM
hi and as for your ac compressor im sure its the same as the 1.8lsri barina and i have a 2nd one for sale just sitting their in the shed somewhere near the ecu ive got to find for a member

OPC
16th September 2008, 10:38 PM
hi and as for your ac compressor im sure its the same as the 1.8lsri barina and i have a 2nd one for sale just sitting their in the shed somewhere near the ecu ive got to find for a member

im probably heading out to caringbah this weekend if ya wanna drop it off

btm
17th September 2008, 08:39 AM
welcome doumbos

a wealth of information on here, good choice in forums :D

lithium
17th September 2008, 10:57 AM
welcome to OpelAus mate

your local friendly OpelAus member with an AC compressor in their shed will be happy to help you out. alternatively there's a good astra wrecker here:

http://www.opelaus.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15851&highlight=astra+wrecker

Doumbos
17th September 2008, 03:18 PM
hey, thanks for such a quick response to my AC problems, how much for the compressor.