PDA

View Full Version : Servie reccomendations

Black Nugget
2nd September 2008, 08:58 AM
Hey guys,

This should probably go in NSW forums but I think more will probably read it here.

Im up for my 105K servie for my astra and was wondering if anyone had any reccomendations for good places to get log book services on Sydney's North Shore or metro area.

Went to Hunter Holden for the 90k service, and I must say they were pretty average - over priced, made a few slight marks on the car(buffed em out) and were very inflexible.

Thanks for the input.:)

JohnBu
2nd September 2008, 10:26 AM
105k service is an oil and oil filter change + inspection.

So the simplest of services.

now it's out of warranty, think about doing it yourself, or find the cheapest place to do it for you. no one can bugger this one up.

kirssn
2nd September 2008, 11:20 AM
[QUOTE=Black Nugget;343764]
Went to Hunter Holden for the 90k service, and I must say they were pretty average - over priced, made a few slight marks on the car(buffed em out) and were very inflexible.
QUOTE]

thats strange - i've always been looked after very well price and service wise at hunter holden - guess you must have got them on a bad day coz i've been getting my astra serviced there for almost 4 yrs, my vy ss for nearly 2 i think and my excel until they no longer were a Hyundai servicing dealership