PDA

View Full Version : Fast N Furious 4 Trailer

poita
28th August 2008, 01:11 PM
http://www.firstshowing.net/2008/08/25/adrenaline-fueled-fast-and-furious-trailer/

Hi-Def trailer for the new movie

looks over the top and jsut as bad as the others.
i will still buy the dvd to go next to the others :o :o

Vectracious
28th August 2008, 01:25 PM
i will still buy the dvd to go next to the others :o :o

You paid actual money for F&F DVD's??

Have you not heard of AnyDVD + DVD Shrink + your local Blockbuster????? :eek::rolleyes::p

btm
28th August 2008, 01:31 PM
i've seen the 1st and 3rd ones... still yet to see the 2nd one

Vectracious
28th August 2008, 01:34 PM
i've seen the 1st and 3rd ones... still yet to see the 2nd one

do yourself a favour and don't. You'll just get angry.

GodsKnight
28th August 2008, 01:37 PM
i didn't mind the first 2 but the third one irratated me soooo much to think someone can learn drifting in a matter of weeks is BS. and his accent was terrible!!!!

poita
28th August 2008, 02:04 PM
You paid actual money for F&F DVD's??

Have you not heard of AnyDVD + DVD Shrink + your local Blockbuster????? :eek::rolleyes::p

dvdfab platinum is better, and also torrents ;)

GodsKnight
28th August 2008, 02:07 PM
I always say if the movie is worth the effort i spend working to get the money to buy the DVD then ill buy it otherwise its not worth the effort and ill download it.

Wraith
28th August 2008, 02:36 PM
Yeh, they're all pretty bad LOL, but I've still watched them all and will see part 4 when it comes out too :o

xplosv57
28th August 2008, 08:10 PM
Fourth instalment and still no VL Turbo's, very disappointed LOL!!!

Probably gonna be same crap as the other 3 but any bet i'll go see it anyways, hope they have some good cars as i see they got the same old cast from no. 1...

bornwild
28th August 2008, 08:44 PM
Meh..don't even know who gave them the idea of making #2 and #3

poita
28th August 2008, 08:58 PM

Probably gonna be same crap as the other 3 but any bet i'll go see it anyways, hope they have some good cars as i see they got the same old cast from no. 1...

hopefully one of them will be able to dose though.
will make up for no vl

Wraith
1st September 2008, 11:49 AM

Hahahaha LOL but Steve, it will feature the new GT-R so you must go see it just for that :D

And good to see the original cast, that and the GT-R should make it just bareable viewing :D

nicecar
2nd September 2008, 11:13 PM
Thought the 1st one was good, the start race was something you had not seen before. The rest went down hill...