PDA

View Full Version : G'day!

Big_Valven
25th August 2008, 12:27 PM
Hi all,
Thought I'd have a look over here as a long time Holden man and Vectra admirer... the C's look pure horn...

I crashed my '02 VXII last week and pretty much waiting for them to write it off :( but looking to use the chance to upgrade to a ZC CDXi. Can't get enough of the features.

I am looking at one here in SA, 2003 model, Manual, Silver, 8000km's for $18,500. With such low kays it looks like a misprint but if they're for real - :eek:

My only fear is that it will be sold before my commodore gets assessed :S but fingers crossed I can get my hands on it. The manual CDXi's seem hard to find.

Cheers all
Big Valven

Tfer
25th August 2008, 12:43 PM
Welcome to Opelaus, and enjoy your time here.

I love my Veccy C (CDXi and yes, manual) :)

btm
25th August 2008, 12:59 PM
welcome to the site. good luck with the new car!

Big_Valven
25th August 2008, 01:04 PM
Thanks fellas... Tfer, I've already seen the thread on your car, I am well and truly envious :D On my current car I couldn't wait to do this mod and that mod and upgrade this and that, but on the CDXi's there's not much left to do to it!!! Oozes luxury. Can't wait to see how fast they are either, they seem a head-kicker compared to a slug commodore v6...

Tfer
25th August 2008, 01:16 PM
Thanks fellas... Tfer, I've already seen the thread on your car, I am well and truly envious :D On my current car I couldn't wait to do this mod and that mod and upgrade this and that, but on the CDXi's there's not much left to do to it!!! Oozes luxury. Can't wait to see how fast they are either, they seem a head-kicker compared to a slug commodore v6...

agreed, the only thing I would suggest if you can is to find an update model (end of 2004) which gives you rain sensing wipers, electric front seats, revised head unit for sound.... if I remember rightly :o

Anyway, if the price is right, and it seems to be.... go for it, but get her properly checked out from top to bottom, as if something goes, it will no doubrt, be expensive.