PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys

SHETLANDER
21st August 2008, 09:23 PM
Hi guys,im just joined this site,ive bought a 1999 Vectra 2.5v6,with all the extras,i pick it up tomorrow.im from Melbourne and have had loads of cars before(24 in 9 years with no crashes).im originally from the Shetland Isles in the Uk.i will soon be posting heaps of questions regarding my car:cool:

auzvectra
21st August 2008, 09:28 PM
welcome to the site ask away ;).
but before that, common probs wit that motor are egr valve (blank it off), and iac valve (clean with carby cleaner).
other then that they are a grat car, n sound even beta with a pod filter :D

GodsKnight
21st August 2008, 10:36 PM
welcome mate feel free to ask away!! i know i do! hehe ;)

btm
25th August 2008, 11:02 AM
welcome to the site champ!

EL BURITO
25th August 2008, 12:17 PM
helloo

Tfer
25th August 2008, 12:44 PM
Welcome to Opelaus... enjoy your time here

Taffy
27th August 2008, 10:23 PM
Hi guys,im just joined this site,ive bought a 1999 Vectra 2.5v6,with all the extras,i pick it up tomorrow.im from Melbourne and have had loads of cars before(24 in 9 years with no crashes).im originally from the Shetland Isles in the Uk.i will soon be posting heaps of questions regarding my car:cool:

Hi Shetlander and welcome ! I would really like to visit the Shetlands one day...half of my family are from the Isle of Lewis which I imagine is pretty nearby in the grand scheme of things.

Furthest North I ever went was Alton Towers :eek:

SHETLANDER
27th August 2008, 10:52 PM
Hi Shetlander and welcome ! I would really like to visit the Shetlands one day...half of my family are from the Isle of Lewis which I imagine is pretty nearby in the grand scheme of things.

Furthest North I ever went was Alton Towers :eek:lol,the furthest south in the Uk i had been to apart from Heathrow was Newcastle