PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys.

jptCalibra
6th August 2008, 09:58 PM
Hey guys, new to the club but i love it already. I drive a 94 C20XE OPEL Calibra. Any guys in Victoria driving calibra's. Im keen as mustard for a cruise and i hope that there are cruises in Vic. Where do ya get the stickers from??? I want one. Do i have to earn them?

Vectracious
6th August 2008, 10:01 PM
Welcome :D

Wraith is our resident Vic calibra expert - keep an eye on the Vic section for all upcoming events...

Just have to pay for stickers - but depends on whether we have any from the last run left - otherwise there may be a bit of a wait until we get enough people to make another batch.. PM Matsholden about it.

jptCalibra
6th August 2008, 10:07 PM
Welcome :D

Wraith is our resident Vic calibra expert - keep an eye on the Vic section for all upcoming events...

Just have to pay for stickers - but depends on whether we have any from the last run left - otherwise there may be a bit of a wait until we get enough people to make another batch.. PM Matsholden about it.
Cheers, man thanks for the welcome, i will have to keep an eye out for Wraith. Do the cruises happen pretty regulary?

Vectracious
6th August 2008, 10:10 PM
We try and do one a month - in winter prob one every 2 months as weather is crap.

Next one is Great Ocean Rd I think - but no date as yet

poita
6th August 2008, 10:23 PM
Welcome along mate :)
there is plenty of info about calibras here

If your not a member already head on over to www.cubcalibra.org, but dont hold ur breath for a cruise.
the last vic cruise took em 16 pages to organise!

jptCalibra
6th August 2008, 10:28 PM
Thanks for the welcome mate, yeah i am a member of clubcalibra already, have found some useful information there, but yeah i really wanted to go for a cruise with some other Calibra owners. Its also good to know that i can cruise with other opel models in victoria not just the calibra, so im pretty sure there won't be a shortage of cruises.
:D

jptCalibra
6th August 2008, 10:30 PM
And i know it says that i've been a member since Aug 2007, but i completly forgot bout it until i went to sign up and it said that my email address was being used already. then i clicked on.

btm
7th August 2008, 09:08 AM
welcome champ. post up some pics of your ride if you get a chance :)

Tfer
11th August 2008, 10:10 AM
welcome champ. post up some pics of your ride if you get a chance :)

+ 1 definitely :)

EL BURITO
11th August 2008, 10:40 AM
hello