PDA

View Full Version : Hi

tamerk
29th July 2008, 08:12 PM
sup just thought id introuduce my self im 19 from Blacktown sydney i own a astra sri 01 model stock non turbo its a comfy ride thats y i love it looking to sell it when im aloud to get a turbo planning on getting the sri turbo or that opc well dont knoe wat else to say looking forward to posting btw ive neva done this car forum stuff b4 so yer

auzvectra
29th July 2008, 08:38 PM
welcome to the site, i'm sure you will find plenty of useful info here for ur sri, and plenty for when u upgrade ;).

Tigra
29th July 2008, 10:52 PM
G'Day buddy and welcome to OpelAus!

Vectracious
29th July 2008, 10:57 PM
Welcome to the site

Remember, you're not limited to 160 characters on the forums so you don't have to write in text speak ;) :D

tuzinski
30th July 2008, 01:50 AM
Welcome Dude,

hope to see you on the next NSW cruise (: (whenever it will be)

btm
30th July 2008, 09:01 AM
welcome tamerk

gotta love the SRi ;)

done any mods to her? looks like some white rims going off the pic in your avatar. post up some more pics when you can

tamerk
30th July 2008, 12:42 PM
yer if the cruize on a day i can come ill be der for sure where do uz go or is like chnging all thetime

welcome tamerk

gotta love the SRi ;)

done any mods to her? looks like some white rims going off the pic in your avatar. post up some more pics when you can

yer i bought it wit red dash centre console n dat but im chnaging it back i will post sum soon my net is slow azz and the rims dont have em anymore my brother took em and put em on his b4

btm
30th July 2008, 12:55 PM
yer if the cruize on a day i can come ill be der for sure where do uz go or is like chnging all thetime

yer i bought it wit red dash centre console n dat but im chnaging it back i will post sum soon my net is slow azz and the rims dont have em anymore my brother took em and put em on his b4

steal the rims back! :D

cruises vary all over the place, north, south, east and west of sydney

keep an eye out around here - http://www.opelaus.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44

Vectracious
30th July 2008, 10:43 PM
Dude... seriously

English please - with some punctuation thrown in for a laugh.....

poita
30th July 2008, 10:57 PM

Translation
I bought the car with a red dash and centre console, but I'm changing it back soon.
I will post some pictures soon, its takes a while because my net is slow as.
And I no longer have the rims, I gave them to my brother.

This is as close as I can get it Pete

tamerk
31st July 2008, 08:53 AM
ahhhhhhhh your so funny wats ur problem u cant say mate look didnt understand wat u wrote but u wanna be a gronk bout it huh "dude seriously"

Vectracious
31st July 2008, 09:30 AM
ahhhhhhhh your so funny wats ur problem u cant say mate look didnt understand wat u wrote but u wanna be a gronk bout it huh "dude seriously"

My problem is that the crap you are writing is hard to read - WRITE IN PROPER ENGLISH PLEASE - It's not hard.

4th post in this thread - it's me suggesting you to stop writing in your stupid text speak - you didn't listen - so don't have a cry that I had a go at you.

Here - have a tissue

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i68/Vectracious/Opelaus/Forum%20Pics/Facial_Tissue_Box.jpg

and stop writing in Text speak.....

P.S. Poita - what's a Gronk??? :p :D

tamerk
31st July 2008, 09:34 AM
My problem is that the crap you are writing is hard to read - WRITE IN PROPER ENGLISH PLEASE - It's not hard.

4th post in this thread - it's me suggesting you to stop writing in your stupid text speak - you didn't listen - so don't have a cry that I had a go at you.

Here - have a tissue

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i68/Vectracious/Opelaus/Forum%20Pics/Facial_Tissue_Box.jpg

and stop writing in Text speak.....

P.S. Poita - what's a Gronk??? :p :D

hahahahha ok big man

Tfer
31st July 2008, 09:49 AM
Welcome to Opelaus... enjoy your time here :)

Calibrated
4th August 2008, 09:49 AM
the youth of today.....

welcome to OA.