PDA

View Full Version : Whats Happening With The Tigra

Tigra
20th July 2008, 10:17 AM
Ladies and Gents,

Some of you may already know and chances are, you can figure it out by my signature. By the end of July 2008 I wont have the Tigra no longer. Its a decision I've thought long and hard about, it's a great car, however, the on going warranty nightmares is enough for me to make the decision of getting rid of it.

Having said this, I may not be Opel'less forever, as we have plans on looking at an Astra run-around for the other half. In the meantime, I have been offered a good trade in for my vehicle, for a Mitsubishi Outlander.

Did a great deal on the Outlander and got a ton of accessories thrown in.

So, after all that, I only mange to attend one cruise with you guys, but it WONT be the last.

ASTRAY
20th July 2008, 11:51 AM
gday tigra, im sorry to hear about the warranty issues with the tigra but i am glad your considering an astra, which im sure is a decision you wont regret.
if you look in the right places the astras are pretty cheap money wise. sometimes you can even pick up a 200-2002 model with decent km for 6-7k which is a bargain in my opinion.
you going to opelise or vauxhallise? :p
again, sorry to hear about the tigra. ive read that there are 1 or 2 other members with one but your the only one ive come across and they are just as rare on the streets.
if you dont mind me asking,,,,what are the warranty issues?

Tigra
20th July 2008, 03:12 PM
Jay,

More details in:
http://www.opelaus.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17462

Just been looking at carsales.com.au most of the day at some Astra. It would be Opelised this time.

The Tigra was good for the fact that there were hardly any on the road, however, I've had my fun with it and it wont be very useful in the future when there is little pitta patta feet running around (Not yet though).

mr corsa
20th July 2008, 04:44 PM
sad to hear about your tigra anyway godbye and good luck

OPC
20th July 2008, 04:45 PM
my astra is opelised if you want to buy it

mr corsa
20th July 2008, 04:47 PM
my astra is opelised if you want to buy it

isnt it the fastest astra/h on this forum?

ASTRAY
20th July 2008, 04:54 PM
Jay,

More details in:
http://www.opelaus.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17462

Just been looking at carsales.com.au most of the day at some Astra. It would be Opelised this time.

The Tigra was good for the fact that there were hardly any on the road, however, I've had my fun with it and it wont be very useful in the future when there is little pitta patta feet running around (Not yet though).

ive found ebay to be the cheapest, just so you know.
i search astra on ebay around 2 or 3 times a week for bits and pieces.
if i come across any decent ones i can forward you the links if you like. just let me know "must haves" and "wants but not important" eg manual/auto elec windows/mirrors. max km, max age etc.

OPC
20th July 2008, 05:25 PM
isnt it the fastest astra/h on this forum?

NO... im sure Aussie's is the fastest, and cleanest, and sexiest, and well maintained, and well loved

Wraith
21st July 2008, 09:08 AM
Ladies and Gents,

Some of you may already know and chances are, you can figure it out by my signature. By the end of July 2008 I wont have the Tigra no longer. Its a decision I've thought long and hard about, it's a great car, however, the on going warranty nightmares is enough for me to make the decision of getting rid of it.

Having said this, I may not be Opel'less forever, as we have plans on looking at an Astra run-around for the other half. In the meantime, I have been offered a good trade in for my vehicle, for a Mitsubishi Outlander.

Did a great deal on the Outlander and got a ton of accessories thrown in.

So, after all that, I only mange to attend one cruise with you guys, but it WONT be the last.

:eek:

Sorry to hear this... :(

From all your past posts, I would've thought you'd never want to let go of this car !!! pity if you had to because of problems...

It's a big shame, as I don't think there is another Tigra owner on the forum :(

At least you'll be able/want to hang around if you end up with an Astra :)

JR
21st July 2008, 12:28 PM
ur gonna wat!?!?!? :eek: :eek:
oh man, that sux with all the issues u've been facing. there's only so much one can take.

atleast i was able to join u in a cruise n see the tigra first hand :dance:

Having said this, I may not be Opel'less forever, as we have plans on looking at an Astra run-around for the other half.

really??? seriously? cause i'm looking at selling mine really soon. great car, no issues. it will b an awesome run around. i'm looking at gettin something with a bit more punch n luxury - got my eyes set on an A3. S3 would've been nicer :rolleyes:
let me know if u interested. :angel:

Tigra
21st July 2008, 02:30 PM
it's good to see that so many of you are willing to hook me up with getting an Astra. :) You are all good eggs!

really??? seriously? cause i'm looking at selling mine really soon. great car, no issues. it will b an awesome run around. i'm looking at gettin something with a bit more punch n luxury - got my eyes set on an A3. S3 would've been nicer :rolleyes:
let me know if u interested. :angel:

Keep me posted, when the time comes, I'll see what position im in. Thanks mate :dance:

OPC
21st July 2008, 10:12 PM
Keep me posted, when your about to come, I'll see what position im in. Thanks mate :dance:

oh really

Tigra
21st July 2008, 10:53 PM
oh really

To much time on your hands.