PDA

View Full Version : Apparently, only gays buy Astras

BEK-46P
15th July 2008, 09:44 PM
...so I heard today... from a gay guy. Both Astras and Golfs. :eek:

Thought I'd share that with my fellow homos :D

poita
15th July 2008, 09:49 PM
Ishley, Crispy, what do you guys think about this?

Calibrated
15th July 2008, 10:19 PM
why oh why did i get an astra. LOL. i couldnt care less. i know only the punani is right for me.

NXA-16H
15th July 2008, 10:43 PM
LOL! I heard that once too, when I drove the old Barina. Apparently, Barinas fall into the same category.

There's an old gay who lives next to me... Sold his TS a short while back and bought an AH instead. Such a nice man too.

I don't know why, but I think I have a certain "gay aura" about me. Ever since living in Leura, (and Leura is a real hotbed for Gays and Lesbians I can tell you), so many of the local "boys" have taken rather a shine to me...

...Maybe it's the Barina. <spooky>

NXK-43Y

dieselhead
15th July 2008, 11:13 PM

Ha, the two most sold cars in Europe are all bought by gay people :) Real, straight men, only drive like rusty VX Commodores or something!

Huhness
15th July 2008, 11:28 PM
**** i'm going to buy a hummer! They come with a pussy magnet!

EL BURITO
15th July 2008, 11:42 PM
Ha, the two most sold cars in Europe are all bought by gay people :) Real, straight men, only drive like rusty VX Commodores or something!
lol

herd it so many time's

Buy a mans car,

**** you I was ill drive what ever the **** I want and it has no bearing on my sexual persuasion

but if its a EOS well...................

dieselhead
15th July 2008, 11:43 PM
...or a TT, voted the best car by the gay community somewhere a few years ago...

jsantos
15th July 2008, 11:53 PM
well everyone knows gay guys have good taste

EL BURITO
15th July 2008, 11:58 PM
well everyone knows gay guys have good taste
I should tell my mate Dave that he has a green PASEO Yuk

Ishley
16th July 2008, 08:00 AM
Ishley, Crispy, what do you guys think about this?
Hmmmm it could be that more homosexual's choose the Astra/Barina because it appeals to them for some reason, or just coninceidence.

I know a gay guy who drives a pretty new WRX. I know gay guys that have a Dodge Nitro with 24" chromies, a lowrider Hilux, Corolla, Lancer, Mazda 3 SP23, BMW 1 series etc......

I dont think any one car is a homosexual car. More just the Astra/Barina are a really nice car for a pretty reasonable price. It must be the lines of the Opels that turn on the guys ;) :p

Apex
16th July 2008, 08:03 AM
I always felt my Astra was to stylish for me.. like I couldn’t drive it wearing my track pants and hoodie, and it did get admirable looks from well dressed men.. Hmmm this is way too much realisation!

InsaneAsylum
16th July 2008, 08:04 AM
this information can't be true, because not all male hairdressers are gay :p

dieselhead
16th July 2008, 08:11 AM
Yeah, that's right, not all of them are gay. Take Zohan for example. Is he gay? :D

Wraith
16th July 2008, 09:23 AM

Thought I'd share that with my fellow homos :D

Well according to 'official' reports I've seen in car reviews, the number 1 gay car is the VW Eos :rolleyes:

The Audi TT also ranks as a popular 'rich mans' gay ride :rolleyes:

LOL it's all a bunch of hogg wash IMO, even if a majority of gay people do buy those cars, so what ?? as the Sienfeld crew would say "not that there's nothing wrong with that" :D

CNBLU
16th July 2008, 09:31 AM
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k104/Hott_For_You/LittleBritain2_m.jpg

but i am the only gay in this village:D

Greg K
16th July 2008, 09:36 AM
bwahahaha ^^^^ love little britain!

GreyRex
16th July 2008, 09:46 AM
I could not care less what anyone thinks of my car... gay/straight, male/female, rich/poor. For me, it looks hot and it's quick... all that matters

Criticisms i've copped have only been from people who do not even know what the car is. Meh... who cares:clap:

USC
16th July 2008, 10:34 AM
this information can't be true, because not all male hairdressers are gay :p

yeh..Zohan was not gay..haha

yeh, lots of people told me I had a chick`s car when I had the astra..pisses me off..lol

lithium
16th July 2008, 11:05 AM
yeh..Zohan was not gay..haha

yeh, lots of people told me I had a chick`s car when I had the astra..pisses me off..lol

be glad you don't have a barina! i get it all the time from my mates

obviously i don't care, otherwise i wouldn't have bought it - if its fun to drive and goes like the clappers its a good car!

gman
16th July 2008, 12:33 PM
**** i'm going to buy a hummer! They come with a pussy magnet!

Hummers are bought by closet homosexuals who need to reinforce just how "not gay" they are.... ;)

And just for the record, if your in a Hummer, don;t take on a bus...

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t262/aussiegman/hummer_versus_bus.jpg

JR
16th July 2008, 12:43 PM
i haven't heard this one - but i've heard "astras are for ladies/girls" heaps of times!!!

pffttt......

reedaaron
16th July 2008, 12:44 PM
i've got a 'girls car' :p i don't care...

the girls at work give me shit about it... hehe

CNBLU
16th July 2008, 12:59 PM
Whenever someone gives me shit for driving an astra i just take them for a quick spin and boy do they change their minds quick.;)

gman
16th July 2008, 01:41 PM
Whenever someone gives me shit for driving an astra i just take them for a quick spin and boy do they change their minds quick.;)

:D

Funny how that happens...Can't count the number of times i've herd, "But its just and Astra!"

GreyRex
16th July 2008, 01:49 PM
:D

Funny how that happens...Can't count the number of times i've herd, "But its just and Astra!"

Exactly. For me that can be part of the appeal

Take me on at the lights?... Sure

Take me on around corners?... Sure

Wet? Dry?... Sure sure

I generally am not like that, but it's nice to know I can if i want to:D

Ice
16th July 2008, 02:26 PM

All the mario's who think they going to beat you and say to their mate....look at this gay guy driving his blue astra......and then its Aufwiedersehn V8 SS

pffft who cares Opel drivers are just comfortable with their sexuality and dont need to prove anything.

gman
16th July 2008, 03:20 PM
All the mario's who think they going to beat you and say to their mate....look at this gay guy driving his blue astra......and then its Aufwiedersehn V8 SS

pffft who cares Opel drivers are just comfortable with their sexuality and dont need to prove anything.

Well said.. :)

xplosv57
16th July 2008, 06:09 PM
:) Real, straight men, only drive like rusty VX Commodores or something!

Hmm that statement is awfully specific.....:confused:

Anyways, yeah i copped the odd 'girls car' thing when i had my TS, didn't bother me, was just a runabout that was good on fuel and easy to maintain!!!

Or i'd just refer to Gav's car and how ridiculously quick it is and they were silenced!!!

Not too sure about the whole gay stigma with hatches etc, the gay people i know all have cars which don't fit the 'gay car' bracket!!

Vectracious
16th July 2008, 06:32 PM
Dunno whats worse, being called gay coz you drive an Astra or old coz you drive a Vectra..... :p

Dave
16th July 2008, 06:56 PM
Ive been told many times that astra's are for hair dresser's ........... lol

Shaun
16th July 2008, 06:57 PM
Who really gives a **** if they are seen as " gay peoples car of choice " i couldnt care less. Mine seems to turn enough females heads as i drive past them

Shaun
16th July 2008, 06:58 PM
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k104/Hott_For_You/LittleBritain2_m.jpg

but i am the only gay in this village:D

HAHA Thats GOLD!!!!

rjastra
16th July 2008, 07:21 PM
maybe because Astras are good value for money yet not anonymous like a Corolla?

I have a few gay mates, one has a MX5 SP (170kw), another a V8 WB Ute and a 7L 69 Camaro, and another a worked DC2 Integra. All of them are very capable drivers and fast.

NXA-16H
16th July 2008, 09:41 PM
Dunno whats worse, being called gay coz you drive an Astra or old coz you drive a Vectra..... :p

LOL! Ok... So what would you call a Zafira Driver? :D

NXK-43Y

dieselhead
16th July 2008, 09:47 PM
Undecided? :D

cobey
16th July 2008, 09:52 PM

im gay and drive an astra and still dont have to prove anything, being a country boy i have never owned a 4cyl - had to pick my car up for work one day and when i got back i said i wanted to buy it so i did

Red AH SRI T
17th July 2008, 08:47 AM
Nothing wrong with being gay and owning an astra.

Better than parking your corolla out the front of the bowls club.

USC
17th July 2008, 01:53 PM
Better than parking your corolla out the front of the bowls club.

lol!!

Tigra
17th July 2008, 02:43 PM
Im in trouble then.

OPC
17th July 2008, 08:10 PM
Mine seems to turn enough females heads as i drive past them

and then they see your face and it turns their stomache bahahaha

mr corsa
17th July 2008, 08:21 PM
LOL! Ok... So what would you call a Zafira Driver? :D

NXK-43Y

CROSS DRESSER

Red AH SRI T
17th July 2008, 09:12 PM

ROFLMFAO!

NXA-16H
18th July 2008, 12:12 AM
CROSS DRESSER

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2407/2487853754_15214d17f2.jpg

Shhh! Shhh! That's supposed to be a secret. :D

NXK-43Y

mr corsa
18th July 2008, 06:19 PM
Im in trouble then.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b238/mr_corsa/Ray-1.jpg

Shaun
18th July 2008, 07:21 PM

Is that what happen you drive past a bunch of 17 year olds in Penrifff.....