PDA

View Full Version : LOL get up to 20hp for $19.95

mr corsa
13th July 2008, 08:11 PM
best value for your buck or should i say less than $1 buck per horse power gain its gotta be a scam

http://www.oztion.com.au/buy/auction.aspx?itemid=4707713&d=&sort=0&pg=1&cat=0&view=List&f1=&f2=&type2=&type3=&type4=&type5=&s=&pcode=&dis=0&freepost=

KingOfAstras
13th July 2008, 08:32 PM
You should try it :P... get your Barina up to 564.3whp ahhahaha

glider
13th July 2008, 08:45 PM
it claims to explain how its done... seems all a bit too easy... and cheap

You ask, how can this Work? This resistor connects to the Intake Airflow Temperature (IAT) Sensor and hence it will send different signals to the ECU. So you don't even open the ECU box and hence no cutting or soldering is involved. Once the resistor is installed and reprogrammed the ECU which is just a play with the fuses, the ECU will read that the air coming in through the intake is at different temperature and density; think of it as a "default" setting on the ECU. When the ECU reads this, it lean out the air/fuel mixture-in other words, it will take in more air, and then add more fuel (around 0.5L per 100 km as tested on 1.8L engine) to compensate for the extra air coming in, thus, producing more power and advancing timing 1 to 2 degrees, however, unlike the other cheap mods, with this mod, your engine will not go beyond the it's maximum capacity because its still under the ECU control. This is how this mode is 100% SAFE, 100% LEGAL and 100% REVERSIBLE I use it on all my vehicles and all my friends do too. Its the easiest, cheapest and fastest mod to install

daiflu
13th July 2008, 09:07 PM
Love the quality advertisement!
Group Buy anyone??

astrauturbo
13th July 2008, 09:39 PM
LoL says "upto" 20hp so could mean 0.01hp. scam all the way. they market it well in that sense, technically they aren't lying to you.

poita
13th July 2008, 09:41 PM
We all know these things are a load of shit.
Do we need more threads about these?
I think not.