PDA

View Full Version : My girlfriends beep beep

sadavidsriturbo
24th June 2008, 02:52 PM
She wont join as she has built up a little hatred for this site because i am on here a lot so i thought id put up some pics other than tint and wheels it standard and only an sxi

Yeah i should mention we are bit of an opel family my older brother has a silver ah sri-t his girlfriend has a silver g sri-t and my other bro used to have a YE 4x4 cali the only complaints is that after market parts are hard to come buy especialy when my bro had the cali some 8-9 years ago ;)

95' GSI
24th June 2008, 02:54 PM
lol needs badges :p

sadavidsriturbo
24th June 2008, 02:55 PM
True;)

immenotu
24th June 2008, 03:02 PM
Looks good mate...I like the rims, similar style to mine :D They suit the black really well!

btm
24th June 2008, 03:03 PM
Looks good mate...I like the rims, similar style to mine :D They suit the black really well!
very similar to yours!

looks great mate

sadavidsriturbo
24th June 2008, 03:05 PM

Thanks ill let her know and she even picked them her self:cool:

btm
24th June 2008, 03:09 PM

not bad, for a chick :rolleyes: kidding :p

immenotu
24th June 2008, 03:23 PM

Well definitely tell her she made a good choice lol :clap:

EL BURITO
24th June 2008, 03:48 PM
blank canvas

so many options

Tigra
24th June 2008, 03:56 PM
She wont join as she has built up a little hatred for this site because i am on here a lot

Why she so scared, we all dont bite, except for BTM. But thats about it.

sadavidsriturbo
24th June 2008, 04:25 PM
Why she so scared, we all dont bite, except for BTM. But thats about it.

She gets angry and threatens to break my lap top because i am on here every morning at home, then at work, then when she gets home ill jump on here a few times she hates it :boohoo:

95' GSI
24th June 2008, 04:26 PM
She gets angry and threatens to break my lap top because i am on here every morning at home, then at work, then when she gets home ill jump on here a few times she hates it :boohoo:

Not sure I want to meet her then... she sounds violent and like she hates us all lol

sadavidsriturbo
24th June 2008, 04:28 PM
Not sure I want to meet her then... she sounds violent and like she hates us all lol

Its all good(for you guys and galls anyway) shes only a bitch towards me :o

EL BURITO
24th June 2008, 04:30 PM
sounds scary

95' GSI
24th June 2008, 04:34 PM

lol glad to hear it then

btm
24th June 2008, 04:40 PM

you're a braver man that i am writing that on a public website :D

PaulyJ
24th June 2008, 09:45 PM
Tell them all to join, all of them!

95' GSI
24th June 2008, 09:47 PM
Tell them all to join, all of them!

The Paul has spoken.

USC
24th June 2008, 10:15 PM

my gf is the same...:boohoo:

but I have my laptop hooked up to wireless on the couch..so its not so bad:D

Tigra
24th June 2008, 10:45 PM

Mate, there are support services you can call if you are a victim of domestic violence. Would you like me to post some of them for you.

sadavidsriturbo
25th June 2008, 10:38 AM
Mate, there are support services you can call if you are a victim of domestic violence. Would you like me to post some of them for you.

Last time i threatened to call the police she riped the phone out of the wall, confiscated my balls for about 3 months and now only lets me have them 2 weeks of the month ohh and she did this to me

btm
25th June 2008, 10:39 AM
bwahahahaha :D

cyclonic
29th June 2008, 10:48 PM
Sounds like my ex-wife! :)

Seriously, the best cure for that is to actively get her involved.... and not to be on the site so much, you do need to pay her some attention.

Tigra
29th June 2008, 10:58 PM
Last time i threatened to call the police she riped the phone out of the wall, confiscated my balls for about 3 months and now only lets me have them 2 weeks of the month ohh and she did this to me

Heard it all before, you could always get a Apprehended Domestic Violence Order. That way, you can still live together, but you can get conditions on there so she cannot intimidate, harrass, assault etc.