PDA

View Full Version : Irmscher-BiTz.com Launched !!!

RiGGs
10th June 2008, 04:36 AM
The Australian Irmscher-bits online store is now live, and can be found at www.irmscher-bitz.com (http://www.irmscher-bitz.com) , we ship everything direct from the UK. These include Irmscher, Armster Armrests, Richbrook, Eibach and of course GM Opel & Vauxhall parts.

The main things ...

Only the smaller - medium sized parts are listed (shipping costs for anything over 1m are huge).
Flat rate shipping of $19 per order (registered/insured), so fill ya shopping cart up and save.
Discounts of approx 3-10% on most parts except badges to all OpelAus Sponsors. Please contact OpelAus admin to purchase your sponsorship and support all the good work they do on here ;)
Delivery normally within 7 working days for most orders ... but please allow upto 14 working days on some items.
Payment currently by Paypal only ... you should still be able to pay by Credit/Debit card with this method if you don't already have a Paypal account, just follow the instructions. Our own card solution is being worked on.
The site currently shows nearly 200 items, we will add more as we go ... including requests for Calibra and Tigra sections.Thanks to all who have helped get this off the ground, and those who have purchased from me in the past ... this will now make it easier for everyone. I'm sorry some of the larger parts are expensive ... this is due to high shipping costs ... its always best to shop around!

SPONSORS
To purchase your styling at discounted prices ...

Obtain your sponsorship from OpelAus if not done so already.
Create an account on www.irmscher-bitz.com (http://www.irmscher-bitz.com)
PM me your name or email address, and wait for your irmscher-bitz account to be upgraded.
Once I notify you its upgraded, log in to see your special prices and purchase as normal, no need for any discount codes etc. :DAny questions ... please look on the site or contact me :cool:

Have fun!
Dave :D
www.carstyle-bits.com (http://www.carstyle-bits.com) (AKA irmscher-bits.com) UK

moose_factor
10th June 2008, 08:43 AM
Dave are you going to be putting up Irmschers Body Kits on the site?...or only smaller items?

RiGGs
10th June 2008, 08:49 AM
Dave are you going to be putting up Irmschers Body Kits on the site?...or only smaller items?

Maybe one day ... when we are sending container loads over to you :)

At the moment you'd be looking at $400+ for a set of side skirts :eek:

Orion_996
10th June 2008, 09:36 AM
This is fantastic, us OZ folk needed something like this badly, especially with such decent shipping charges. Thanks for the guys setting this up, I'll definitely be filling up that basket with some goodies come tax time next month :D.

Wraith
10th June 2008, 10:36 AM
Awesome - got to get in there when I get a spare hour or 2 and have a look around :)

Ice
10th June 2008, 11:31 AM
Awesome - got to get in there when I get a spare hour or 2 and have a look around :)

haha spare hour or 2 ? hah ! how about spare $$$$$

JR
10th June 2008, 12:07 PM
i don't get it - why r floor mats so expensive!?!?! :eek: :( :mad: :eek:

nice site - i can c some goodies i'd b interested in ;)

BEK-46P
10th June 2008, 12:10 PM
Cool stuff but geez, not cheap man!

Greg K
10th June 2008, 12:57 PM
you get what you pay for mate.. they are all genuine irmscher items so the price reflects on the quality of their products.

sooty
10th June 2008, 01:05 PM

also don't forget, just because it's in AUD, doesn't mean it's here, it's all coming from O/S, so the shipping is included in the cost, hence why it's only a 19 pound shipping fee. I payed 136 pound last time, trust me, they're good prices...:)

EL BURITO
10th June 2008, 01:46 PM
those prices are great in comparrasion to if we have to sort it out our self

Admin can you sticky this thread.

also those Eibachs are cheaper than you will get from most Aussie suppliers and prob be here a dam sight quicker too

sooty
10th June 2008, 01:49 PM
also those Eibachs are cheaper than you will get from most Aussie suppliers and prob be here a dam sight quicker too

+1 got mine in 4 days, and pretty sure Moose_Factor was about the same...
Great price!

Wraith
10th June 2008, 02:01 PM
haha spare hour or 2 ? hah ! how about spare $$$$$

You don't have to buy if you don't want to or can't afford to, just browse or 'window shopping' cures the itch sometimes :D

And nothing's for free these days :)

I've purchased HEAPS of Irmy gear from here already over the years, IMHO the pricing is good :)

Wraith
10th June 2008, 02:04 PM

Can only repeat what others have already answered to this !!!

Have you actually checked to see what local suppliers (eg: Carshine and others) want for the same items ??? ;)

moose_factor
10th June 2008, 02:51 PM
+1 got mine in 4 days, and pretty sure Moose_Factor was about the same...
Great price!

Yeah I did...$400 + shipping ($19) is WAY cheaper than local retailers...and mine got here super quick!...Paid Thursday - Shipped Friday - Received Monday...

CNBLU
10th June 2008, 03:49 PM
Just had a brief look and i must say im pretty impressed with the products and the pricing. You will always have people critising the price but i always say if you can find it cheaper, buy it.

Im definatly interested in the floor mats;)

Keep up the good work

Tigra
10th June 2008, 04:00 PM
Looks tops and finally, Ill be able to get some parts for the Tigra!

poita
10th June 2008, 06:22 PM
come on bits for the calibra :D
woooooooo
nice work on the site mate :)

immenotu
10th June 2008, 06:32 PM
Just had a good look around the site, there is some great stuff on there, top work :clap:

... and no more eBay for Opel badges :D

daiflu
10th June 2008, 09:23 PM
.....Can't wait till payday!

SIMid
10th June 2008, 10:05 PM
Tempted to get a pair of these .......

http://www.irmscher-bitz.com/catalog/images/6428927-13190978_6428928-13190976_AH.jpg

http://www.irmscher-bitz.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=32_33&products_id=236

Any other AH owners like them too (waiting for feedback)?

Dowie
10th June 2008, 10:09 PM
Pity they dont take e-cheque for my key card as i dont have a credit card..
*Sigh* :boohoo:

95' GSI
10th June 2008, 10:12 PM
Pity they dont take e-cheque for my key card as i dont have a credit card..
*Sigh* :boohoo:

Thats a problem I have...
Maybe they should do like B-pay or direct debit, so people with cheque and savings accounts can get stuff too

Dowie
10th June 2008, 10:14 PM
Yeh well i emailed Dave asking him if its possible to change it at all and im still waiting a response..
Oh well, the upside is we can save our money and buy more expensive things later on :D

poita
10th June 2008, 10:14 PM
i think he said he is setting this up

EL BURITO
10th June 2008, 11:04 PM
VISA Debit ppl

Dowie
10th June 2008, 11:29 PM
No worries now. It is all set up for these payments
And there goes my money..:(

95' GSI
10th June 2008, 11:31 PM
VISA Debit ppl

*shakes head*

95' GSI
10th June 2008, 11:35 PM
No worries now. It is all set up for these payments
And there goes my money..:(

:eek: what happened to saving up for more expensive things? :p lol

kabel
10th June 2008, 11:41 PM
those prices are great in comparrasion to if we have to sort it out our self

Admin can you sticky this thread.

Cheaper than I just paid for my Pro-kit which took longer than 14 days to get here !!

bornwild
11th June 2008, 12:55 AM
Would you need to change the dampers if you were to put those springs on the AH?

EL BURITO
11th June 2008, 02:11 AM
Would you need to change the dampers if you were to put those springs on the AH?
you will be fine, Eibachs are designed to work with stock ones. eg Vaux sells them with a Irmy badge on them and still validates warranty

GreyRex
11th June 2008, 08:26 AM
Tempted to get a pair of these .......

http://www.irmscher-bitz.com/catalog/images/6428927-13190978_6428928-13190976_AH.jpg

http://www.irmscher-bitz.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=32_33&products_id=236

Any other AH owners like them too (waiting for feedback)?

I was thinking about those too

I've only ever seen them on black ones

Just not sure though

I think they'd look a little out of place with having chrome on the front and rear, but thats being a little picky

Dowie
11th June 2008, 09:42 AM
:eek: what happened to saving up for more expensive things? :p lol

Haha. Welllll the Eibach's were calling my name ;)

Huhness
11th June 2008, 11:27 AM
Might get a set of sportline eibachs!

GreyRex
11th June 2008, 12:11 PM
Might get a set of sportline eibachs!

I've just had my Eibach Pro-Kit installed with my adjustable rear sway bar a few days ago. She's looking pretty low. I'll try and put pics up soon

sooty
11th June 2008, 12:28 PM

No, come for a ride in mine and you'll see and feel it's fine without changing them...:)

I've just had my Eibach Pro-Kit installed with my adjustable rear sway bar a few days ago. She's looking pretty low. I'll try and put pics up soon
If yours is low Ben, what's that make mine :p sportline would have my front wheels tucked up in the arches, no question...

SIMid
11th June 2008, 12:33 PM
I was thinking about those too

I've only ever seen them on black ones

Just not sure though

I think they'd look a little out of place with having chrome on the front and rear, but thats being a little picky

I think Chrome would be too over-powering. Matt silver might be a gentler to the eyes. Kinda liek the Audi S-series.

As for lowering, mine and Ashley's are probably the lowest here on the forum and we have no issues at all.

HappySlapper82
11th June 2008, 06:57 PM
Just Joined your site! It's awesome :) Any chance you can get diffrent badges for the vectra B? e.g "SRi" badge kits? I'm particularly after the little ones that clip into the front door mouldings to replace my boring "CD" badges

95' GSI
11th June 2008, 07:00 PM
Just Joined your site! It's awesome :) Any chance you can get diffrent badges for the vectra B? e.g "SRi" badge kits? I'm particularly after the little ones that clip into the front door mouldings to replace my boring "CD" badges

Take them from something else?

glider
11th June 2008, 07:21 PM
sri badges would be aussie I would think... you'd probably have to get them from a holden dealer

poita
11th June 2008, 07:40 PM
hey mate, got your pm ;) thanks

chrissn89
11th June 2008, 08:56 PM
Eibach springs for veccy B 2.2ltr:confused:???? do they exist, just was having a look around and they only had astra g, h and corsa ones.

EL BURITO
11th June 2008, 09:03 PM
Eibach springs for veccy B 2.2ltr:confused:???? do they exist, just was having a look around and they only had astra g, h and corsa ones.
they do

you will need to send Dave a email or a PM on here (Riggs)

chrissn89
11th June 2008, 09:31 PM
Cheers

they do

you will need to send Dave a email or a PM on here (Riggs)

R3N
11th June 2008, 10:07 PM
Thats a problem I have...
Maybe they should do like B-pay or direct debit, so people with cheque and savings accounts can get stuff too

IIRC you can get prepaid VISA cards. Most post offices sell them

poita
11th June 2008, 10:30 PM
and most banks can set ur account up with a credit/debit card

RiGGs
12th June 2008, 02:58 AM

As said below, probably best to see your Holden dealer ... save on postage to. :)

hey mate, got your pm ;) thanks

No probs ... a nice project you have planned ;)

Yes available, may take a little longer to get.
Listed on Eibach ... http://www.eibach.de/index_2.php?SPA=1&C_lang=en
Expect at least 10% extra $$$$ on the usual Astra/Barina kit prices.

RiGGs
12th June 2008, 03:14 AM
and most banks can set ur account up with a credit/debit card

Payment by the usual credit/debit card methods (SECPAY) should now work at the irmscher-bitz checkout. Therefore your options are now ...

Paypal from ... your account balance / card / echeque
Secpay secure server ... any major credit/debit cardsOh, Thanks for all the continued comments and feedback on this thread ... its all very useful ;)

daiflu
12th June 2008, 09:49 AM
Couldn't wait till Pay day. Just placed my order!

glider
12th June 2008, 11:57 AM
Payment by the usual credit/debit card methods (SECPAY) should now work at the irmscher-bitz checkout. Therefore your options are now ...

Paypal from ... your account balance / card / echeque
Secpay secure server ... any major credit/debit cardsOh, Thanks for all the continued comments and feedback on this thread ... its all very useful ;)

i swear by paypal

got it linked to a 2nd bank account and i just transfer money across if i want to buy something with it

EL BURITO
12th June 2008, 03:47 PM
i swear by paypal

got it linked to a 2nd bank account and i just transfer money across if i want to buy something with it
thats a safe way to do it

bornwild
12th June 2008, 05:30 PM
i swear by paypal

+1

I do it exactly the same way and you only ever transfer just enough money to cover for the purchase :)

Brucey
12th June 2008, 11:14 PM
Looks like i know what i will be spending my birthday money on now

95' GSI
13th June 2008, 06:15 PM
Kinda off-topic but not quite, whens the ETA for the UK site to be up and running?
Thanks.
Good work on the site by the way, just have to figure out what I want lol

RiGGs
13th June 2008, 06:49 PM
Kinda off-topic but not quite, whens the ETA for the UK site to be up and running?
Thanks.
Good work on the site by the way, just have to figure out what I want lol

I don't have an ETA for the UK site, but I'm working on it round the clock to finish it. I do most of my own web work, so takes me far longer to complete a project.

Going back to the AUS site, this is still also work in progress, and I'll keep adding products when they become available. Thanks mate :D

95' GSI
13th June 2008, 06:53 PM
Thanks for that :)
It's looking good anyway.
The reason I asked about the UK site is my cousin is looking for some bits for his girlfriends car :p
Keep up the good work

GodsKnight
19th August 2008, 12:53 PM
Fantastic!!! already got my eye on an order :) OPC Line Badge looks hawt!

PaulyJ
1st September 2008, 06:48 PM
Received my order and am very happy with it.
Took about 1 week to arrive.
Great service and I highly recommend irmscher-bitz.com to anyone.

Ice
2nd September 2008, 08:28 AM
Received my order and am very happy with it.
Took about 1 week to arrive.
Great service and I highly recommend irmscher-bitz.com to anyone.

How much they payin you ?

They do have good variety, although I dont agree with the flat rate postage costs.

Nurb608
11th September 2008, 05:49 PM
Just got my new grill and rear badge today, couldn't believe they were so quick to deliver from the UK. I'd like to thank Dave over there for all his help chasing down various parts!:)

cholly
16th September 2008, 02:28 PM
no corsa b? that sux.........majorly

sooty
16th September 2008, 04:05 PM
no corsa b? that sux.........majorly

Just send a PM to Dave (Riggs) about what you're after mate. He's an extremely helpful bloke who'll go out of his way to help, you just gotta ask politely ;)

cholly
20th September 2008, 04:32 PM
aww cool!! most people these days arnt like that! ill contact him

glider
24th September 2008, 08:04 PM
received my first order today, very happy with service

took a week to arrive

sooty
14th January 2009, 12:34 PM
Hey Dave, i'm ready to grab those couple of things i mentioned off you, tried to send you a PM but your pm box is already full, just reply to mine :p thanks mate!

dr600
2nd February 2009, 11:03 PM
Received my order today very quick and helpfull i would highly recomend it!!!

Brazza
26th February 2009, 01:04 PM
this site looks sick as I reckon I'll be grabbing quite a few things off it for my astra :D

glider
3rd March 2009, 11:47 PM
how are our sponsorships recognized now on the site? I want to order some things but how do I apply the discount?

poita
3rd March 2009, 11:58 PM
read first post glider :p

sign up to irmscher-bitz website, pm riggs (dave) the email address you used to sign up.
he will then upgrade your account, then shop away :)

glider
4th March 2009, 12:00 AM
clearly i fail at common sense

poita
4th March 2009, 12:01 AM
you own a red cally, your excused :)

Calibrated
30th November 2010, 11:12 AM
so whats going on with the site? its been down for maintenance for ages

sooty
30th November 2010, 11:25 AM
so whats going on with the site? its been down for maintenance for ages

Pretty sure dave closed it down, Ash.
You should still be able to contact him through his uk site and he'll still send stuff out.
It's something like carstyle-bitz.com

Calibrated
30th November 2010, 11:35 AM
Pretty sure dave closed it down, Ash.
You should still be able to contact him through his uk site and he'll still send stuff out.
It's something like carstyle-bitz.com
cheers. will have a browse. gf is looking at buying a G Turbo.