PDA

View Full Version : Irmscher-bits (Australia) Website ... help needed.

RiGGs
8th June 2008, 01:01 PM
Irmscher-bits 'Australia' will be ready for testing in the next 24 hours. We are keeping the domain location under wraps for now until we are 100% of the sites reliability ... we don't want problems on launch day :eek:

What I need is a few volunteers to create an account each, and purchase from the site so we can ensure the payment systems function. Once we are happy it all works then the URL can be released to the club.

We are unable to test very well from here in the UK, as pricing is in AUD. Two payment methods will be available ... Paypal or Credit/Debit card via our secure card processing company ... we require a mixture of both testing. If any problems occur, then the transactions will be refunded in full ... Some members have used my services in the past, so know I can be trusted. :)

On site we have a selection of parts that should interest most members ... which include the medium sized Irmscher parts from badges to grilles, Opel badges and grilles, Eibach spring kits and Armster armrests and various gifts.

If you can help, please list your name in this thread ... I'll then PM you the URL in the next 24 hours :cool:

95' GSI
8th June 2008, 01:47 PM
hmmm

Tigra
8th June 2008, 02:51 PM
Do we get discount for helping

OPC
8th June 2008, 02:54 PM
Do we get discount for helping

Like what you guys get from maccas ?

Lucky_Astra06
8th June 2008, 04:11 PM
can u send thru a list of prices for AH grilles & pics??
im supa keen on getting new grille for my astra just depends on price :)
cheers

sooty
8th June 2008, 04:26 PM
Dave can be well trusted guys, bought my stuff from him in the UK so have no worries about purchasing off his Aus site.
If there's stuff there you want, go for it, it's a great opportunity to get all the nice irmy stuff:D

Actually...i might be interested in the brushed alloy irmy pedals if you've got them out of your Aus store Dave... :) all depends on price

95' GSI
8th June 2008, 04:40 PM
Im interested.
Need some bits for my Astra.
Been trying to get onto the site, just waiting for it to be finished :)

Tigra
8th June 2008, 05:14 PM
Dave can be well trusted guys, bought my stuff from him in the UK so have no worries about purchasing off his Aus site.
If there's stuff there you want, go for it, it's a great opportunity to get all the nice irmy stuff:D

Actually...i might be interested in the brushed alloy irmy pedals if you've got them out of your Aus store Dave... :) all depends on price

Sweet, I do know that imry does rear wings for the Tigra. Can you get these Dave?

SIMid
8th June 2008, 05:28 PM
This sounds dangerous ....... :D

bornwild
8th June 2008, 06:09 PM
cheers

+1

Grill for my AH is what I'm looking for the most!! :)

poita
8th June 2008, 06:16 PM
im sure u can wait till teh site is up and running guys.

mate if you any calibra bits i may be interested

bornwild
8th June 2008, 06:18 PM
Yeah bloody oath we can wait :)

moose_factor
8th June 2008, 11:18 PM
Yeah I'll be a guinea pig...I was going to order some stuff from you anyway...

Tigra
9th June 2008, 02:16 AM
whats the eta for

the site opening

Jonno
9th June 2008, 06:51 AM
Add me to it.

More than happy to help you out.

Jonno

wishbone
9th June 2008, 09:53 AM
add me to. i am looking for a grille as well.

daiflu
9th June 2008, 10:34 AM
I'm after some carpet mats.
Add me if you have them.

Wraith
9th June 2008, 12:27 PM
Irmscher-bits 'Australia' will be ready for testing in the next 24 hours. We are keeping the domain location under wraps for now until we are 100% of the sites reliability ... we don't want problems on launch day :eek:

What I need is a few volunteers to create an account each, and purchase from the site so we can ensure the payment systems function. Once we are happy it all works then the URL can be released to the club.

We are unable to test very well from here in the UK, as pricing is in AUD. Two payment methods will be available ... Paypal or Credit/Debit card via our secure card processing company ... we require a mixture of both testing. If any problems occur, then the transactions will be refunded in full ... Some members have used my services in the past, so know I can be trusted. :)

On site we have a selection of parts that should interest most members ... which include the medium sized Irmscher parts from badges to grilles, Opel badges and grilles, Eibach spring kits and Armster armrests and various gifts.

If you can help, please list your name in this thread ... I'll then PM you the URL in the next 24 hours :cool:

This is very good news and hope it all works out Dave :)

I've already pretty much got everything I need from you over the past years, but I'll have a look on there when it's up and if there's anything I see that I need/want I'll gladly help out with the above request :)

Wynnston
9th June 2008, 11:37 PM
hmmm im curious

UnKnOwN
9th June 2008, 11:41 PM
cheers

+1 (hatch though not coupe)
count me in

Wynnston
9th June 2008, 11:55 PM
Haha same. Hatch not coupe, would be good to get a price on a grille

95' GSI
10th June 2008, 12:38 AM
Site seems to be going slow for me now... Was fine now its just not doing anything.
Maybe its just my computer

RiGGs
10th June 2008, 12:53 AM
Site seems to be going slow for me now... Was fine now its just not doing anything.
Maybe its just my computer

Its because the database is being backed up ... should be ok soon :)

Tigra
10th June 2008, 01:11 AM
Nice range of gear knobs on there, however, did not know you could remove them due to the reverse position.

95' GSI
10th June 2008, 01:14 AM
Its because the database is being backed up ... should be ok soon :)

RiGGs
10th June 2008, 03:38 AM
cheers

Expensive as they are huge to ship ... but we decided to include them on the site anyway ... www.irmscher-bitz.com/catalog (http://www.irmscher-bitz.com/catalog)

Thanks mate, you now have a PM :)

Im interested.
Need some bits for my Astra.
Been trying to get onto the site, just waiting for it to be finished :)

Thanks for opening an account with us mate ;)

Sweet, I do know that imry does rear wings for the Tigra. Can you get these Dave?

Tigra section is currently being worked on, nice motor you have :D

+1

Grill for my AH is what I'm looking for the most!! :)

As above, expensive ... but available.

im sure u can wait till teh site is up and running guys.

mate if you any calibra bits i may be interested

All Irmscher styling for the Calibra as gone which is a shame ... I will add a Calibra section once I find enough parts to fill it, if you see any in the UK or Germany you'd like let me know.

Yeah I'll be a guinea pig...I was going to order some stuff from you anyway...

Thanks mate ... you have a PM :)

Add me to it.

More than happy to help you out.

Jonno

Thanks, please visit the above link and look around, everything seems to work ... so we are launching it :D

RiGGs
10th June 2008, 03:44 AM
This is very good news and hope it all works out Dave :)

I've already pretty much got everything I need from you over the past years, but I'll have a look on there when it's up and if there's anything I see that I need/want I'll gladly help out with the above request :)

Thanks mate, yes we first spoke about the AUS site a couple of years ago ... at last it finished ... you have a PM :D

+1 (hatch though not coupe)
count me in

Yep, got those www.irmscher-bitz.com/catalog (http://www.irmscher-bitz.com/catalog)

Nice range of gear knobs on there, however, did not know you could remove them due to the reverse position.

The reverse lift collar stays on the shaft ... so theres no problem.

Tigra
10th June 2008, 03:51 AM
The reverse lift collar stays on the shaft ... so theres no problem.

Tigra section is currently being worked on, nice motor you have :D

Thanks and thanks - I've set up an account, not sure if you can see it from your end, but thought I'd give it ago to assist you in your web setup.

Also, submitted a question though the 'Contact Us' section of the site, hopefully everything is set up in that section so you got the message.

Thanks for your help again, the pricing looks good.

MK
10th June 2008, 08:41 AM
registered, will test order something soon

RiGGs
10th June 2008, 08:50 AM
registered, will test order something soon

Everyone helps ... thanks :)