PDA

View Full Version : All Interested In OPELAUS.COM Stickers Check Here!!!!

freaktown
14th July 2004, 09:35 PM
Okay after some research we have decided on:

*They are Windshield and Rear Window Stickers.

*Stickers will be 75cm long by 10cm wide.

*They will say "OpelAus.com"

If anyone is interested please leave your name here and once we have an idea of how many people are interested we will be able to come up with a price as were looking for a group discount!

As this could be quite expensive, and is being undertaken by Aus-SRi in his good will, its a very good possibilitie that we will have to pay upfront!
The price could well be around $25-$30.

The above size is for all cars!

That is all :)

*Freaktown (1 x Sticker)
*Journo (1 x Sticker)

mixmelb
14th July 2004, 10:35 PM
U mean $25-$30 for a pair?? Or each??

And is it illegal to put sticker on your windscreen?? (I just wondering)

OPL-20T
14th July 2004, 11:34 PM
are these the same as the first batch of stickers that where for sale?
do we have the option of..
OPELAUS.COM
opelaus.com
????????????????????
they where not that much the 1st tiem around i think i paid about $15 or so from memory....
hmmmmm who made the stickers last time and where???

journo
15th July 2004, 09:25 AM
Count me in for a sticker.

freaktown
15th July 2004, 09:50 AM
These are not the same as before!

These are much bigger than the first batch, hence the price increase! These are FULL SIZE That price is also not certain, we wont know until we have at least 10 people so we can go in there and say hey we have 10 people can we get a discount 8)

This is only for 1 i repeat 1. So either Windshield or rear window! Alternatively you can get both! I only want a rear one so people can see it as i drive past them :mrgreen:

It will be in CAPITALS, and should be avaliable in most colors!

Windshield stickers and Rear Window Stickers are not illegal!!!

Thanks.

Mitch
15th July 2004, 11:34 AM
I'd have to see one first before I make up my mind. :?

Rhino
15th July 2004, 12:27 PM
And is it illegal to put sticker on your windscreen?? (I just wondering)

I imagine it would be the same specs as tinting your windscreen. Those being:

You may tint the top 10% of your windscreen, or to the top of the windscreen wiper sweep. Whichever is HIGHER!

Pharkus
15th July 2004, 02:24 PM
What colours? Can you get the full details first?

And also are they to be stuck inside or outside???

Would like to know how durable they are if on the outside.

dug74
15th July 2004, 04:04 PM
i would be interested...for a silver one for the rear window of my corsa

freaktown
21st July 2004, 04:14 PM
to be honest guys Aus-SRi and i would need some numbers first then we could go into the Sticker place and work out some prices and what colors and what styles we can go for!

They are meant to go on the outside! and are as durable as all other outside stickers!!

Mitch
14th September 2004, 07:39 PM
So are these stickers ever going to be made? :P :lol:

Aus-SRi
14th September 2004, 08:39 PM
if ur after the same ones ive been getting made previously check the for sale section and there is a list of people adding names.........

these ones here are supposedly like the sunstrip ones which i dont think it gonna be worth it.. jusding by by the size thats required they will end upo being about the $50 at least. so for now i guess will have a show of hands assuming the cost is $50.00 ok but more than likely theese wont end up gettin made because im sure people dont have a spare $50 lyin around for a stricker and better off spending $50 on something else.. but hey i might be wrong

Mitch
14th September 2004, 09:24 PM
I've already got my name down for one from you Aus-SRi. I'm willing to pay $50 for one if they were ever made. Is it possible to get the design sent to me on computer where i can then take it to a sign writing shop to be made the size i want? I'm not too sure how they make stickers so i'm just guessing.

Aus-SRi
14th September 2004, 09:34 PM
the design would prob be exactly as the ones in current production except alot bigger. i havent got the design the place where ive been gettin them done has so ill have to talk to him as to how much they would be

macca
14th September 2004, 10:49 PM
Im Game

opel_calibra
15th September 2004, 07:43 AM
it shouldnt cost you too much for the stickers.... all syd people go to parklea markets theres a guy in there that will design and cut whatever you want fairly cheap

also most vinyls will last about 5 to 7 years, depending on their rating

wishbone
15th September 2004, 09:31 AM
umm im down for a sticker for the windshield.. but why not shop around for a place?
can i get it in white?
and umm.. i think laverton market got a place.. im not entirely sure though..
i could go over on the weekend to have a look for ya's