PDA

View Full Version : Limited Edition Astra

Dregger
14th July 2004, 08:12 PM
Holden are now offereing Limited Edition Convertable in China Blue with beige leather....and IRMSCHER ALLOYS!!!

"This is a rare and exclusive combination. The Limited Edition Astra Convertible couples elegance with power, style with performance. With unique China Blue exterior, sumptuous beige leather interior, striking 17" alloys and the ease of Rear Park Assist - a convertible has never looked this good.

All coupled with a 2.2 litre engine and standard luxury such as a heated front seats, electronic climate control and exquisite attention to detail.

With only 150 available this is an opportunity not to be missed. "
http://prod.holdenr3.e-gm.net//images/colourandtrim/astra/le_convertible/image/img_ElectricBlue.jpg

opel_calibra
14th July 2004, 09:04 PM
i saw one of these in person at casula holden when my girlfriend picked up her convertible.. i still prefer the black with red leather.. but this one is also nice.

journo
14th July 2004, 09:09 PM
OFF TOPIC POST

Anonymous
14th July 2004, 09:51 PM
Thats Old Hat.
All 150 are SOLD. They were launched at the Melbourne International MotorShow, Me and Nick Seen them.
There is also Turbo Bertone Limited Cabrio as well, As Per Pics.

Anonymous
14th July 2004, 09:52 PM
2.)

Anonymous
14th July 2004, 09:55 PM
3.)

Jass
14th July 2004, 10:08 PM
Were they turbo or 2.2L??

sunny
14th July 2004, 10:15 PM
2.2L NA only

The Sentinel
14th July 2004, 10:27 PM
How much are these things worth?

DrDevil
14th July 2004, 10:31 PM
i would LOVE one of those, especially if it was a turbo :D :P

OPL-20T
14th July 2004, 11:39 PM
holden should do something about the front bumper, for the money you pay for that car say clost to about $45 to $50Gz why cant they put a more sporty front bar?
FRKIEN TIGHT A55ES HOLDEN :(

imay
15th July 2004, 09:29 AM
Sorry to correct you KID -- All are NOT sold. Here in Adelaide I know that, at least, Smith's of Port Adelaide and Metro Holden each have one in their showrooms. However, I am yet to see a Sunrise Orange example here in SA. I believe a dealer in the southern suburbs has one, but a bit far to go just to catch an eyeful.
Only problem I see with the Limited Edition China BLue is: The beige upholstery color is continued down the depth of the door trim. Every one I've seen had big black scuff marks on the door trims from ignorant, insensitive, uncaring tyre kickers. Nearly turned my better half to tears! And the leather seats will soon discolor from denim jeans, etc. Be a pig to keep clean. But I'd love to give it a try!
Look loverly don't they!

Anonymous
15th July 2004, 05:33 PM
When I asked about them in March This Year, All were ordered and Sold.
But you make a Valid Point imay. The Interior is a Turn Off to Some Buyers.
Theres Heaps of Sunrise Orange Cabrio's in Dealers here in Melb. no one seems to buy them now, It has me Stuffed. There a Better Car than a Pug or Renault.

imad4u
15th July 2004, 05:55 PM
there is one at blacktown holden as well.. i dont like the interior.... cream and black dash just doesnt go..

Dregger
15th July 2004, 10:17 PM
Kid_Sri whats your deal?

I saw these at melb motor show as well.....but nobody had spoken about it so i wanted to share this with everyone, incase not everyone was abl to get to the show!

And whats this about it already being sold? Pull it some more would ya!!!!

i'm sick of reading posts like yours.

Anonymous
16th July 2004, 04:45 PM
Well, When I went to 2 Different Holden Dealers(Patterson Cheney and Heritage) with My Auntie and Uncle Because the were looking at Buy a Cabrio(And Did in Star Silver) Both Dealer Salemans told me that all China Blue Bertone Limited Cabrios were all Ordered and Sold Awaiting Delivery, Orders/Interest were taken at the Motor Show. So I was going on Hear Say, Not my Fault if its Right or Wrong(Which seems to happen Here Alot).

And I'm sorry for stealing your Thunder and Getting Abrasive on this Topic, But a Thread on this Same Topic was Made either on this Server or the HardwareBob Server.

Thank You for the Public Sledging, It was Greatly Appreciated :roll:

JP Dyno
16th July 2004, 06:51 PM
Theres an Astra Turbo ragtop in the used cars at Ballan Holden, Just outskirts of Melb. (Didnt look at it, dealers told me about it when i was in getting a service) not many Km's apparently.

ultim8DTM5
16th July 2004, 09:33 PM
KID_SRi: I'm sure all sales people know, a $ today is worth two tomorrow!
Anything on order means nothing clears until its delivered, so take it with a grain of salt mate