PDA

View Full Version : 75 service pt II (pics)

SSS_Hoon
5th May 2008, 10:16 AM
Well went back on sat to get the oil re done as they left the sump plug out as you can see from the pics ignore the date as the camera date has not been set correctly.

We dropped it off sat morning about 10am asked to see the service manager he is not there, so i asked if the guy that i told the weekend before was there he wasnt there either mmm okay.

I told them behind the counter what had happend and that guy 2 said he would tell the service department about it well they knew nothing about it.

So had to retell the story yet again, only this time to be almost talked to and treated like a liar (we bought the car from there have had every service done there, why would we pick now to lie about something let alone only a few litres of oil). He said why didnt we come back monday then in a really condescending voice to which i replied we couldnt we needed the car for work and guy 2 said go to a mech and get them to do it up buy some oil if need be and then i would get the money back from that. I also said that the 75k service that there was some other things that were not checked either like re grease/oil the hinges and what not.

His reply was well what is it that you want us to do then, i said well fixing up the oil would be great, he said ok go have a coffee on us and we will come and get you when its done.

Sitting having a hot choc about 45mins later he comes upto us gives us the keys back, said its done and turns around and walks off, no sorry no nothing didnt even tell us where it was parked, so we are walking around the car park looking for it couldnt find it, i went inside and asked the lady do you know where its parked as he just threw the keys at us and walked away didnt tell us where it was parked or say sorry. She had no idea what i was talking about even though she was there in the begining. asked our name and said that she couldnt find the p/work, i said there is none as its only blah blah blah.

She went out back and after a few mins i walked outside to see him walking out of the service door with some other guy telling him where it was parked with her in toe. I seen where he was pointing, it was in the service car park near the end behind a big ass service van(how could we see that). I started to walk to it she said its over there, i was like yep i see it now dont worry and still no sorry or anything.

Now the service manager will be getting a complaint from me about this and i will also be talking to the other manager about it also as he said he would tell them all about it and they would be waiting for us on Sat morning sometime.

sorry for the rant guys.

Oh and to name and shame its PENRITH VOLKSWAGEN, NEPEAN MOTOR GROUP i think it actually is as there is a fair few other dealerships there also.

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=25633&stc=1&d=1209882558

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=25634&stc=1&d=1209882558

SSS_Hoon

sooty
5th May 2008, 10:20 AM
That's just crap mate, they screwed up and treat you like crap. Get something out of them, but by the sounds of things you wouldn't want it to be a free service.
At least everything's fixed now yeah? :)

SSS_Hoon
5th May 2008, 10:34 AM
Yeah it is now, and the things that they were meant to do in the 75k service was also done.

We payed $330 for it and also saved them the money they would of had to pay if the engine had ran out of oil and shat itself, like what if my wife was driving on the m4 and the plug came out while driving on the freeway and not to mention any accients that it could of caused by putting oil all over the damm road also.

I handed them the photos too.

We are looking at getting extended warranty but from i found out it needs to be serviced from the dealer it was purchased through and well i dont really want to go back there that is for sure.

But i not sure where another one is that is close enough and does sat servicing.

I will letting the service manager know and the other manager that i spoke to about it what happend also, im also looking for VWA email addy and will be sending them a complaint email about it and also cc'ing it to penrith(if i can find the ssaid email addresses that is).

We were going to buy either a Sub Lib GT or a Passat Wagon as our next car and i guess this situation has made the decision even easier for us now.

SSS_Hoon

Snotty
5th May 2008, 01:23 PM
give me a passat r36 wagon anyday.

USC
5th May 2008, 02:10 PM
shit mate..lukily the nut didnt fall off.

Fuk that VW dealer..drive past one night anf throw bricks on a couple of their cars:p

Huhness
6th May 2008, 04:40 PM
Jesus they gave you the car with the sump plug not even screwed in!! Dealers are hiring anyone these days to work on cars and provide customer service. It really is hard to find a good car dealership. I wouldn't dare take my car to a holden dealership no matter what!

My girlfriend no matter how much i begged her not to wanted to buy a Beetle convertible.. We went to 2 VW dealers and no one wanted to sell her a car!! Thank god. We told them we were prepared to wait however long but they both just kept trying to sell us one already being shipped over. Even though it was not a convertible, wrong colour, wrong wheels wrong trim, wrong everything. She was going to spend $15 - $20K on extras to spec it up and they had a bog standard one which they wouldn't add any extras to. They treated us like shit.. not a happy experience at all. Put me off VW..

Shaun
6th May 2008, 10:21 PM
Ring Me Damian to discuss it in more detail Pity i didnt get the Job @ Volkswagen Australia.

1OPL2C
6th May 2008, 10:34 PM
its VW.. always service it at EuroAutomotive At Girraween.

Best VW/AUdi mech.. his was d mech for VW race team

SSS_Hoon
7th May 2008, 06:01 AM
Shaun i missed ya call last night i was wasted and was asleep all tucked up in bed........

Yeah i know Seb and if it were up to me we would get it serviced there but it not upto me.

SSS_Hoon