View Full Version : BMW M3 Ad...awe-inspiring

bornwild
9th April 2008, 05:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG5B7ztN1mc

Awesome.

JohnBu
10th April 2008, 09:34 AM
its an awesome car.

even if the add showed only its wheel nuts, i still want this car, or the E46 M3, dropping in price nicely, hopefully i can get one for my 30th :)

Wraith
10th April 2008, 12:44 PM
its an awesome car.

even if the add showed only its wheel nuts, i still want this car, or the E46 M3, dropping in price nicely, hopefully i can get one for my 30th :)

Agree about the E46, was once in a position where I was only a signature away from getting a vert variant, but right at the last minute changed my mind and decided on another property investment instead...worked out better for the long run, I'll have more dosh to play with in future and I ended up with a not too shabby TS turbo vert toy instead to keep me happy :D

Ice
10th April 2008, 01:29 PM
Ahhh man........BMW is just ........who needs women when you have BMW !

JohnBu
10th April 2008, 01:49 PM

as much as i love M3s, i'd rather sleep with women than sleep in a M3 :D

Wraith
10th April 2008, 02:58 PM

I think I'd rather sleep with my ultimate dream car than a woman too :o :o hehehe

That's not the Beamer though :)

xplosv57
10th April 2008, 06:58 PM
its an awesome car.

DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, would be one of my top picks in the BMW line up the E46 M3, such great performance out of a 6, loads of features and suprisingly reliable and decent on fuel!!!!

The V8 one is in another league though, still can't get over the sound and the tough look (especially with the black roof and 19s), so wanna take one for a long drive!!!!!

Wraith
10th April 2008, 07:40 PM
DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, would be one of my top picks in the BMW line up the E46 M3, such great performance out of a 6, loads of features and suprisingly reliable and decent on fuel!!!!

The V8 one is in another league though, still can't get over the sound and the tough look (especially with the black roof and 19s), so wanna take one for a long drive!!!!!

Agree with the 1st paragraph :)

New V8 M3 in white, as a daily driver yes please :)

bornwild
10th April 2008, 08:33 PM
You know what the most awe-inspiring thing about that ad is? No CGI was used. That's right...

And yeah, the new M3 well...what can I say, masterpiece.

Greggy
10th April 2008, 08:37 PM
Hmmmmmmmm M3...........now your talking ;)

E46 looks the mutts !!!!

they are also releasing a 1 series coupe with a turbo unit - to try and hark back to the day of the 70's 2002 Ti (now THAT was a masterpiece) shots I saw have the good old Beemer stripes too - looks lovely

Wraith
10th April 2008, 08:59 PM
Don't mean to knock on the M3 but while watching the vid link above, I also watched this one...what a joke, why would you want to line up these 2 anyway ??? the result is a foregone conclusion LOL....

Even after a massive head start, the Veyron runs down the M3 and blows its doors off :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEL5ABddZ0k&feature=related

bornwild
10th April 2008, 09:01 PM
Don't mean to knock on the M3 but while watching the vid link above, I also watched this one...what a joke, why would you want to line up these 2 anyway ??? the result is a foregone conclusion LOL....

Even after a massive head start, the Veyron runs down the M3 and blows its doors off :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEL5ABddZ0k&feature=related

meh...some rich-boys with nothing better to do. :D

poita
10th April 2008, 09:04 PM
the beemer rips better skids

Wraith
10th April 2008, 09:07 PM
the beemer rips better skids

Hahahaha LOL and rips better holes in your pockets too :D

poita
10th April 2008, 09:08 PM
if you had one of them decked out, im sure tires are nothing to buy ;)

Wraith
10th April 2008, 09:19 PM
if you had one of them decked out, im sure tires are nothing to buy ;)

True :)

But ripped pockets can serve other functions too :o :shifty: :D

sooty
10th April 2008, 09:24 PM
True :)

But ripped pockets can serve other functions too :o :shifty: :D

...dude....too far lol...:wtf::naughty:

Wraith
10th April 2008, 09:39 PM
...dude....too far lol...:wtf::naughty:

Hehehe damn trouser accidents :D