PDA

View Full Version : Do you know this VN?

Charlatan
30th March 2008, 10:23 PM
Hi guys
This is from another forum I'm on. I don't know the guy, just trying to help out by spreading the word. This car can't be too hard to find, not many with these sort of stripes.

Hello All,

One of my partners co-workers was found deceased Saturday morning 29/03/08. He left a wife and young children. Help is required to identify the vehicle mentioned in the article below.

http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/la...ZhbGw9MQ%3D%3D

Quote:
Police release image and name of deceased — Berkeley
Sunday, 30 Mar 2008 11:18am

Police have released the name and an image of a man who was located deceased at Berkeley in the State’s south yesterday.

The body of 30-year-old John Robert Day was found by a member of the public about 7.15am, lying by the roadway at the base of the Berkeley Cutting, on the north-bound side of the F6 Freeway. He was found with an injury to the left side of his head.

Police from Lake Illawarra Local Area Command believe the man was seen at an industrial park at Unanderra prior to the incident.

Investigators are appealing to the driver and occupants of a white VN Commodore sedan, seen travelling within the industrial park, and near the man as he walked from a business premises above the Berkeley Cutting about 4.15am.

The Commodore has a distinctive blue stripe along the base of each side and police are appealing to the driver and five male occupants to come forward and assist with inquiries.

The State Crime Command’s Homicide Squad have been informed and are assisting with the investigation. A post mortem is expected to be carried out on Monday.

Police will prepare a report for the information of the Coroner.

Investigators are urging anyone with information about the incident or the whereabouts of the Commodore sedan, to contact Lake Illawarra detectives on 4295 2699 or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

I have a feeling i have seen a commodore fitting that description in the Sutherland Shire area, more specifically the Engadine area. What i remember is a white VN Commodore sedan, possibly SS with VY SS 18" wheels and a Non-Standard dark blue stripe on the bottom on the doors/side skirts.

tuzinski
30th March 2008, 10:45 PM
I have a feeling i have seen a commodore fitting that description in the Sutherland Shire area, more specifically the Engadine area. What i remember is a white VN Commodore sedan, possibly SS with VY SS 18" wheels and a Non-Standard dark blue stripe on the bottom on the doors/side skirts.

have you called the number then?

btm
31st March 2008, 09:02 AM
http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/la...ZhbGw9MQ%3D%3D

Page not found

Sorry, the page you were looking for could not be found at this address.

Please try using the Site Map or Site Search above to find what you are looking for.

If you would like to contact us about this, please click on 'Contact Us' on the left menu.

Charlatan
31st March 2008, 11:29 AM
have you called the number then?

Sorry, thats not my quote, rather the original poster on the other forum

Charlatan
31st March 2008, 11:30 AM
Page not found

Sorry, the page you were looking for could not be found at this address.

Please try using the Site Map or Site Search above to find what you are looking for.

If you would like to contact us about this, please click on 'Contact Us' on the left menu.

The text is quoted in the original post. Sorry, I didnt bother to check the link.