PDA

View Full Version : Optional Electronic Supercharger

SIMid
24th March 2008, 07:06 PM
Browsing on Ebay for Lancia parts and this guy has a Sirion for sale. The bit that caught my eye was the Optional Supercharger.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Daihatsu-Sirion-98-3cyl-DOHC-Optional-Supercharger_W0QQitemZ120236619432QQihZ002QQcatego ryZ35227QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gotta be BS, surely!

OPTIONAL : For An extra $100 i will supply and fit my very own custom flick switch electronic supercharger. though i dont encourage this for everyday use and should only be used on a temporary basis as it doesnt contain a air filter setup. but i will show how to take it off & On which is a under 5 minute process.

poita
24th March 2008, 08:00 PM
is he throwing in his wifes hair dryer lol

blueraven
24th March 2008, 08:33 PM
they simply do not work.

dont make me dig up all the info i have posted on these stupid things before...

Snotty
25th March 2008, 06:45 AM
they simply do not work.

dont make me dig up all the info i have posted on these stupid things before...

speaking of stupid things, have you seen how big your sig pic is?
2 megs

OPC
25th March 2008, 08:05 AM
2 megs

Detective strikes again

InsaneAsylum
25th March 2008, 08:08 AM
what a douche bag

"my very own custom flick switch electronic supercharcher"

car is located in wetherill park and has some sort of ethnic flag hanging off the rear vision mirror.... i rest my case your honour

at least his written english isn't too bad

Snotty
25th March 2008, 08:19 AM
Detective strikes again

ka ching

blueraven
25th March 2008, 08:20 AM
2 megs

Yeah but its worth it :)

Wraith
25th March 2008, 08:38 AM
Not this again LOL....

These electric supercharges thingies have discussed and laughed about already many times :D

Snotty
25th March 2008, 08:51 AM
Not this again LOL....

These electric supercharges thingies have discussed and laughed about already many times :D

if you could only afford to invest in 1 would it be the supercharger or the +20hp resistor chip?

Wraith
25th March 2008, 09:24 AM
if you could only afford to invest in 1 would it be the supercharger or the +20hp resistor chip?

LOL that resistor chip is another one :D

Sad thing is, I remember lots of O/S Cali owners buying them years ago and then reporting on the fact that they were a total gimmick and could actually cause some harm too....

poita
25th March 2008, 07:43 PM
i would take both snotty!

glider
25th March 2008, 08:56 PM
Yeah but its worth it :)

/cry at uni we only get 150mb per month before we're capped to dialup speed

(so when i read the forum my bandwidths is gonna be a gonner)

blueraven
25th March 2008, 11:30 PM
Sheesh you actually only download it once and then your computer just references it(it should get saved into your temp directory etc.)...so you have already downloaded it....and now i have changed it so you have to download the new one !!

Thats what people get for whining about Chuck. no respect...

Wraith
26th March 2008, 09:16 AM
Sheesh you actually only download it once and then your computer just references it(it should get saved into your temp directory etc.)...so you have already downloaded it....and now i have changed it so you have to download the new one !!

Thats what people get for whining about Chuck. no respect...

I was gonna say - works ok for me, damn shame you got rid of it BR :( I'm a Chuck Norris fan from way back :)

poita
26th March 2008, 07:38 PM
change it back, glider just needs a teaspoon of cement :p