PDA

View Full Version : Moving on

Charlatan
14th March 2008, 10:52 PM
Well, the SRi has gone to its new owner. Overall, it was a good car. Only ever cost me servicing costs, and I lost about 30% of the value over a 3.5year period - seems reasonable. Good cars, I'll always recommend to anyone looking for a cheap, cheerful and fun hatchback - guess that is why it won 'bang for buck' 3 times.

I basically just out grew the car, size wise and also ride wise - it was just getting a bit too harsh for me towards the end there, I needed a little bit of comfort :).

Bye bye barina, hello SP23.

USC
14th March 2008, 11:42 PM
Nice car mate! congrats! is that the 2007 sp23 luxury model?

Wraith
16th March 2008, 07:11 PM
Nice choice, congrats on your new car :clap:

poita
16th March 2008, 09:17 PM
nice work on the new mazda, they are great cars :)
enjoy it

oneightoo
17th March 2008, 08:29 AM
nice.. i like the sp23 ;)

btm
17th March 2008, 09:59 AM
you like silver cars don't you :p

nice car too by the way :)

Greg K
17th March 2008, 01:09 PM
nice car matey!

Charlatan
17th March 2008, 07:17 PM
Thanks guys. Yes, 07 SP23 Lux. Picked it up in the recent 07 run outs. Its a nice ride, loving the Bose and the ability to accelerate without making a heap of noise!

Yep, I like them in Silver! Although I did briefly consider white for this one, but white only looks good on sports cars imho

Wraith
19th March 2008, 02:52 PM
Thanks guys. Yes, 07 SP23 Lux. Picked it up in the recent 07 run outs. Its a nice ride, loving the Bose and the ability to accelerate without making a heap of noise!

Yep, I like them in Silver! Although I did briefly consider white for this one, but white only looks good on sports cars imho

Once again congrats, the sports pack with Bose and leather are fantastic...

They look good in every colour, I like that new dark purple and also love these and especially the sedan in white, I'd have one in white any day, they look fantastic and the sedan now also features those cool LED tail lights :)