View Full Version : Pics of first Nissan GTR in NZ

nz-sri
12th March 2008, 07:03 AM
This was posted in another forum i belong to , its a private import into NZ

http://www.eurosport.org.nz/index.php?topic=5929.0;topicseen

Wraith
12th March 2008, 08:46 AM
Aaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhh :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Very nice, front end looks awesome in the black :)

Instant excitment and jocks explosion everytime I see one of these :o :D

SSS_Hoon
12th March 2008, 08:57 AM
I dont think that i have ever seen a car that has made me have a jock explosion as you put it LoL

SSS_Hoon

Wraith
12th March 2008, 09:03 AM
I dont think that i have ever seen a car that has made me have a jock explosion as you put it LoL

SSS_Hoon

hehehe, I'm quite the opposite, many have had that effect on me :o

I'm probably too much of a real mad car freak :)

Shaun
12th March 2008, 11:55 AM
I havent been a hug fan of it until i just seen it in them pics. Hopefully Nissan Australia get to import it this time round..

Wraith
12th March 2008, 12:38 PM
I havent been a hug fan of it until i just seen it in them pics. Hopefully Nissan Australia get to import it this time round..

Wait til you see one in the flesh, heaps of other people have made the same comment ;)

Rest assured it is DEFINITELY being imported into Aust. by Nissan - no question, you can take it to the bank !!!!!!

This was already a fact ages ago and Nissan execs. confirmed it again at the International Motor Show :)

Expected ETA is March/April 2009, Nissan Aust. are taking deposits and EOI's ATM :)

Aust. pricing at this stage is 150k + ORC's.

SSS_Hoon
12th March 2008, 12:39 PM

I'm probably too much of a real mad freak :)

fixed.:D

SSS_Hoon

btm
12th March 2008, 12:52 PM
Expected ETA is March/April 2009,
why does it take them so long?

Wraith
12th March 2008, 12:59 PM
why does it take them so long?

Simple - demand and supply ;)

As mentioned in the GT-R thread, this car is an instant sell out !!!

Nissan are struggling to keep up with their own domestic orders and then have to try and satisfy World wide demand as well.....as this is also the 1st model GT-R Nissan want to sell through their dealerships globally...

It's a lower volume production car for them, than any of their other models (engines are hand built) and at this stage they have orders exceeding 12 months beyond their current production schedule, as always here in Aust. we get left til almost last :mad: and get f#*#*# with a whopping price hike too :mad:

imay
12th March 2008, 10:34 PM
Don't try importing one of these into Australia though: http://www.goauto.com.au/mellor/mellor.nsf/story/3526BEB95CAC6AE4CA25740200813CD0?OpenDocument

Looks like you'll have to put your name on the list Ange and just wait until you get a call from Nissan to come and collect your new Australia delivered GTR . . . . in a few years time!

PaulyJ
12th March 2008, 11:51 PM

I'm probably too much of a real mad car freak :)

No... you're just too easy...
Some say Ange's middle name is 'Maggi'
Others say thats a compliment...

ROCCO
12th March 2008, 11:51 PM
Wait til you see one in the flesh, heaps of other people have made the same comment ;).

What like i've just exploded in my jocks???:eek:

Wraith
13th March 2008, 08:51 AM
Don't try importing one of these into Australia though: http://www.goauto.com.au/mellor/mellor.nsf/story/3526BEB95CAC6AE4CA25740200813CD0?OpenDocument

Looks like you'll have to put your name on the list Ange and just wait until you get a call from Nissan to come and collect your new Australia delivered GTR . . . . in a few years time!

Yes Ian, I'm well aware of the 'no go' in the 'grey import' arena for this new model GT-R :)

And yes - my name is down !!! :eek: :D :D :D

Wraith
13th March 2008, 08:56 AM
No... you're just too easy...
Some say Ange's middle name is 'Maggi'
Others say thats a compliment...

LOL :D

You got me, I'm definitely too easy when it comes to cars :o :)

Wraith
13th March 2008, 08:58 AM
What like i've just exploded in my jocks???:eek:

LOL

Welcome to my World :D

Awwwe the pain :o

Wraith
14th March 2008, 01:31 PM
Since the other GT-R thread's been left behind, I thought I'd paste this link here....yet another comparo with the turbo Porsche :)

http://www.nagtroc.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=21966