PDA

View Full Version : FIFTH GEAR DOES FIEST Vs CORSA SRI

ROCCO
10th March 2008, 10:36 PM
Here is the link..its a torrent you shouldn't have too much trouble downloading it....for all you corsa peeps out there....enjoy!!

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1216083

EDIT: Title should read does Fiesta of Fiest....

Shaun
11th March 2008, 12:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIookfEsLGo

Greggy
11th March 2008, 12:40 AM
Here is the link..its a torrent you shouldn't have too much trouble downloading it....for all you corsa peeps out there....enjoy!!

EDIT: Title should read does Fiesta of Fiest....

Or if your a fiesta ST owner, enjoy it more ;)

KID_SRi
11th March 2008, 09:47 PM
Repost Buddy :)
http://www.opelaus.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16079

aussie_in_london
12th March 2008, 12:57 AM
On a different note
Evo mag has the Clio 197 cup vs Corsa VXR 888 VS Fiesta Roush ST185 vs Intergrale Evo

lap time of Cadwell Park
Corsa VXR 888 - 53sec
Clio 197 Cup - 54.1
Fiesta ST185 - 55.5
Delta Intergrale - 55.8

the Fiesta ST185 did gain the favourites in regards to handling but then its running a £700 set of KW coilovers, the Clio cup is running uprated dampers and trackbased springs and the corsa a £140 set of Eibach springs and oe dampers.

Good little shoot out with the 3 mini hot hatches each scoring 4 stars.

Huhness
12th March 2008, 12:30 PM
i don't like 5th gear lap shootouts.. to me they always seem a bit biased.

So much emphasis on a difference of 1MPH TOP SPEED! is it really worth a mention?? really? they don't even give the number for the 0-60 times they are just very similar!! :eek: Wow!

rjastra
12th March 2008, 02:10 PM
i don't like 5th gear lap shootouts.. to me they always seem a bit biased.

So much emphasis on a difference of 1MPH TOP SPEED! is it really worth a mention?? really? they don't even give the number for the 0-60 times they are just very similar!! :eek: Wow!

Huh... the lap shootouts are basically which laps the test track faster. The commentary long the way gives you an idea of which car they like better. Isn't that the point of a test. They aren't "biased" simply because they don't agree with your opinion ;)

For instance... the latest shooutout was the X5 4.8i (a favourite of vicki's) vs the Cayanne GTS. The winner (by a huge margin) was the Porsche to Vicki's surprise. So her favourite is now the Porsche. Is that bias?

Vectracious
12th March 2008, 02:37 PM
The Ford sounded better :D

Did anyone else notice the Jeremy Clarkson-ish steering lock on the Corsa through the corners and then the inevitable "so much understeer" comments ;)

Huhness
12th March 2008, 03:30 PM
For instance... the latest shooutout was the X5 4.8i (a favourite of vicki's) vs the Cayanne GTS. The winner (by a huge margin) was the Porsche to Vicki's surprise. So her favourite is now the Porsche. Is that bias?
I bet she was pushing that X5 alot harder than the Cayanne. :rolleyes:

rjastra
13th March 2008, 11:20 AM
I bet she was pushing that X5 alot harder than the Cayanne. :rolleyes:

Sigh, what does that mean? The Porsche blitzed the X5 by 2 seconds a lap.