View Full Version : Fiesta XR4 vs Corsa SRi

rjastra
6th March 2008, 06:14 PM
Get it here

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1216083

Calibrated
7th March 2008, 08:46 AM
But...

although they are comparitive with price. ST being top of the range, SRi being 2nd from top.

the VXR would rip it a new ringhole. the SRi is the poor mans fanny version, with a down tuned engine.

Calibrated
7th March 2008, 09:17 AM
and on that bombshell..

ill take a Lexus ISF thank you :)

rjastra
7th March 2008, 09:54 AM
But...

although they are comparitive with price. ST being top of the range, SRi being 2nd from top.

the VXR would rip it a new ringhole. the SRi is the poor mans fanny version, with a down tuned engine.

LOL... whateva. Actually, the ST is not the top of the range. There is a factory supplied pack that takes the standard ST to 185hp and lowered suspension kit.

And if I remember correctly the VXR was no competition to the Renault CLio 197 even though the VXR was faster in a straight line.

Huhness
7th March 2008, 10:34 AM
Did you know lighters were invented before matches??

EL BURITO
7th March 2008, 10:44 AM
There is a factory supplied pack that takes the standard ST to 185hp and lowered suspension kit.

might have to look for some more info

USC
7th March 2008, 11:13 AM
LOL... whateva. Actually, the ST is not the top of the range. There is a factory supplied pack that takes the standard ST to 185hp and lowered suspension kit.

And if I remember correctly the VXR was no competition to the Renault CLio 197 even though the VXR was faster in a straight line.

agree, the vxr is a monster trapped in a little boy`s boddy...lol:p

rjastra
7th March 2008, 01:35 PM
might have to look for some more info

Have a look on some of the UK automotive sites. I think its ecu, airbox and exhaust mods.