PDA

View Full Version : Playstation thumbs

coyotte
4th March 2008, 12:35 PM
My girlfriend & I have recently started to get into Playstation "Need for Speed - Underground" except with an erotic twist. "Winner takes all".
Ive even started to hallucinate, whilst driving in the real world.
Yesterday, I miss read a road sign on the freeway that read
"Please Drift Slowely" whilst going through a construction zone.
Is there a cure for playstation thumbs whilst I hone my skills ?
Shes even started surfing the net pricing SP-RX7's , and GTR's.
Playstation looks like costing me more than I'd ever imagined.

tuzinski
4th March 2008, 12:37 PM
mental counseling may help

Wraith
4th March 2008, 12:44 PM
LOL, if it's having such an effect, you'll have to cut down the time spent on it... :)

I have a sneaking suspicion this thread may be moved.....

coyotte
4th March 2008, 12:57 PM
Trouble is im NOW addicted, she gets great pleasure out of whipping my butt. Our sex life is fast & furious, Ive got sore thumbs, & she wants to go to Calder Drags on Friday night.
What ever happened to a quiet night in ?

Wraith
4th March 2008, 01:06 PM
Trouble is im NOW addicted, she gets great pleasure out of whipping my butt. Our sex life is fast & furious, Ive got sore thumbs, & she wants to go to Calder Drags on Friday night.
What ever happened to a quiet night in ?

:eek: :D

Hahahaha LOL your wording above is funny, congrats on having so much fun, Friday night Calder drags........aaahhh yes sweet memories for me there, both as a participant and spectator, was actually an addiction of mine many moons ago :)

Keep'emRunning
4th March 2008, 01:07 PM
just don't let her near sonic the hedgehog or she may develop a weird penchant for small furry animals...

oneightoo
4th March 2008, 01:27 PM
just don't let her near sonic the hedgehog or she may develop a weird penchant for small furry animals...

get her into pacman and you'll have her gobbling your balls all night long........

Wraith
4th March 2008, 01:29 PM
get her into pacman and you'll have her gobbling your balls all night long........

:eek:

Bwahahahahahaha :D

Calibrated
4th March 2008, 03:39 PM
bwayuahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha

Vectra V6
4th March 2008, 06:05 PM

Lol......Bookmark this post :clap:

PaulyJ
4th March 2008, 06:31 PM
ROFLMAO!!!
Calder... let me know when you want to go. Wouldn't mind running mine down.