PDA

View Full Version : The new guy

HappySlapper82
26th February 2008, 10:01 PM
Hi I've just started modding my Vectra B in Adelaide and I'm also new to this site. Will get some good pics up soon :)

tuzinski
26th February 2008, 10:17 PM
Welcome Mate!! [=

moose_factor
26th February 2008, 11:23 PM
Welcome...

btm
27th February 2008, 09:45 AM
welcome to the site champ

sooty
27th February 2008, 12:12 PM
Welcome once again.
How'd you find us?
.oO(we weren't hiding very well) :D

HappySlapper82
27th February 2008, 08:24 PM
Welcome once again.
How'd you find us?
.oO(we weren't hiding very well) :D

www.vectra-sport.com (http://www.vectra-sport.com) :D And I'm soooo glad I did find ya's! I felt so alone in Adelaide everyoine bags Vectra's here... till I smoke em from the lights hahaha

auzvectra
27th February 2008, 09:11 PM
i had some random pull up beside me at the lights when i had mine, saying "thats a phat looking astra mate", hahaha!
oh and shocked the hell out of a early model cv8 monaro 235kw version on the hway when he way being a smart arse, when the variable intake manifold opened up at 115kmh :D.
after he slowed down to 80 beside some1 for no reason then tried to stop me from geting in front of him thru a gap, lets just say i made then gap, think he had a heart attack when he wasnt pulling on me, after all the veccy's are only 4 cyls aren't they :D:D.

HappySlapper82
27th February 2008, 11:36 PM
i had some random pull up beside me at the lights when i had mine, saying "thats a phat looking astra mate", hahaha!
oh and shocked the hell out of a early model cv8 monaro 235kw version on the hway when he way being a smart arse, when the variable intake manifold opened up at 115kmh :D.
after he slowed down to 80 beside some1 for no reason then tried to stop me from geting in front of him thru a gap, lets just say i made then gap, think he had a heart attack when he wasnt pulling on me, after all the veccy's are only 4 cyls aren't they :D:D.

Hahaha thats hilarious and oh so true!!!:D

PaulyJ
28th February 2008, 09:50 AM
Welcome to OA mate. Nice to see a well modded Veccy B, good work.

Tfer
28th February 2008, 10:42 AM
Welcome to Opelaus mate.... enjoy your time here.... miss my Veccy B from time to time :(

HappySlapper82
28th February 2008, 06:17 PM
Thankyou everyone for making me feel welcome. :) pics of my Veccy here http://www.opelaus.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16019, Learning alot already and I always appreciate good advice