PDA

View Full Version : Vic Speeding website...

Lucky_Astra06
26th February 2008, 10:04 AM
Not sure if you guys have seen this yet...

http://www.picturesofyou.com.au/index.html

btm
26th February 2008, 10:09 AM
damn... that's a pretty moving ad...

PaulyJ
26th February 2008, 12:07 PM
Saw it on TV. Brilliant Ad i reckon.
Hope it hits home

imay
26th February 2008, 12:42 PM
Very touching, very moving, very true.

Hope we all watch and listen to the most important message I took from watching these videos . . . driving is a privilege not a right, getting home to your loved ones safely is a right not a privilege.

Drive carefully guys and girls . . . and hope you all make it home safely.

Wraith
26th February 2008, 03:24 PM
Good add...

Read something last week about a current court case, in which the jury got told NOT to watch and take into take this add and others like it into consideration for the verdict on that particular case...

Keep'emRunning
26th February 2008, 03:54 PM
touching and moving ad.. but how many people will actually think of this when they put their foot down in a moment of stupidity/anger/frustration.

I almost got cleaned up on the w/end by a woman in a white barina who drove blindly through an posted intersection at ~60kmh.. literally missed the front of my car by a foot or so.

Even though I was under the 50kph limit, it still scared the carp outta me!

Huhness
26th February 2008, 07:06 PM
Great ads! really should open some eyes!

damn they are really sad storys!:(

sooty
26th February 2008, 07:09 PM
Very moving, so sad for the families....

Shaun
27th February 2008, 11:59 AM
Very Moving... Maybe the RTA in NSW should look at doing something like that. I have always wondered if they should do an Add of Real footage of people being pulled out of cars or interviews with HWY and Police Officers that have attended these incidents.

KID_SRi
27th February 2008, 06:25 PM
Very Moving... Maybe the RTA in NSW should look at doing something like that. I have always wondered if they should do an Add of Real footage of people being pulled out of cars or interviews with HWY and Police Officers that have attended these incidents.

I seen the most Gruesome aftermath of a head on(Both doing 100km/h) between a VT Commodore Vs B-Double(Healsville,Vic). I didn't attend the Scene, but the VT was taken to the Tow Yard next to work this morning. To make a Long Story short. It looked like a Hand Granade went off in side the Car. Blood,Brains,Etc everywhere inside out. The passenger Front Door Map pocket was full of Blood. From what I was told by the Cops & the Tow Truck Driver, He basically exploded on Impact & the really sad thing is It has Traumatised the B-Double Driver & it may of been a Early Morning Suicide by the VT Driver.
More Info: http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,23283584-2862,00.html

I ain't going to forget the Images burnt into my Brain Now :(

Huhness
28th February 2008, 09:10 AM
I seen the most Gruesome aftermath of a head on(Both doing 100km/h) between a VT Commodore Vs B-Double(Healsville,Vic). I didn't attend the Scene, but the VT was taken to the Tow Yard next to work this morning. To make a Long Story short. It looked like a Hand Granade went off in side the Car. Blood,Brains,Etc everywhere inside out. The passenger Front Door Map pocket was full of Blood. From what I was told by the Cops & the Tow Truck Driver, He basically exploded on Impact & the really sad thing is It has Traumatised the B-Double Driver & it may of been a Early Morning Suicide by the VT Driver.
More Info: http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,23283584-2862,00.html

I ain't going to forget the Images burnt into my Brain Now :(
Neither am i... :sick: