PDA

View Full Version : Audi R8 Donuts in Russia

tuzinski
9th February 2008, 11:14 PM
pgTC61BHdag

no cops in Russia these days, damn it sounds nice :D

MK
10th February 2008, 08:50 AM
yeah sounds good... and as for cops in russia, trust me, they are on every corner! ;)

NXA-16H
10th February 2008, 08:04 PM
A very lovely car.

And a F-Wit driving it.

I mean who does that to a AU$260'000 super car?

It's all well and good if you're a flannelette-wearing mullet headed pot smoker from Macquarie Fields in a Commodore... But not an R8. :mad:

NXK-43Y

Wraith
10th February 2008, 11:05 PM
A very lovely car.

And a F-Wit driving it.

I mean who does that to a AU$260'000 super car?

It's all well and good if you're a flannelette-wearing mullet headed pot smoker from Macquarie Fields in a Commodore... But not an R8. :mad:

NXK-43Y

Agree totally pointless exhibition, super car or not, very idiotic....

MK
10th February 2008, 11:11 PM
we are talking about russia here, this kind of "exhibition" is nothing (most people just walk on by and dont bother looking) so the owner just does it because "he can" or simply..the car is stolen!! LOL!!

tuzinski
10th February 2008, 11:56 PM
we are talking about russia here, this kind of "exhibition" is nothing (most people just walk on by and dont bother looking) so the owner just does it because "he can" or simply..the car is stolen!! LOL!!
yep just like anyone can drive illegally in russia/poland and give the cop 50AUD and be on their way.
:D

it gets shit when the cop tells his mates to find you

poita
11th February 2008, 08:04 PM
would of been more impressive if if wasnt on a wet road!
i have seen rwd geminis do better

Gambit
11th February 2008, 08:17 PM
Its probably not the owner, or doesn't have an owner yet. The first scene makes me think that the car is being serviced or transported - ie, the would-be owner doesn't have it yet or if he does, is unaware of the goings-on.