PDA

View Full Version : One less VXR in Melbourne....

Geebs
7th February 2008, 04:04 PM
Well peeps, im moving back to Sydney!! Making the move beginning of March, got a job up there in the city and god help me, moving back in with the folks for a short while till I get my shit organised....

So, its been great meeting all u melb peeps. Ill have to try and come down for one of the cruises some time, also look forward to seein you Syd people around....

On another note for you Syd people, who do u guys think is a good Holden dealer for services (is that quote an oxymoron??). Ill be living in the St George area.

maloo97
7th February 2008, 04:07 PM
Welcome Home mate, I would recomend, United Holden Rockdale or Mc Grath Holden Sutherland. Good Luck with the move,

btm
7th February 2008, 04:07 PM
I bought mine from McGraths on the highway up at kirrawee/sutho and have always had it serviced there since new (2003)

i recommend them

another blue VXR in sydney... that makes 4 on the site now :)

btm
7th February 2008, 04:08 PM
oh and on another note, when i first read the subject of this thread i thought you were going to say that you had smashed yours to pieces or something of the likes... thankfully not! :)

Geebs
7th February 2008, 04:11 PM
oh and on another note, when i first read the subject of this thread i thought you were going to say that you had smashed yours to pieces or something of the likes... thankfully not! :)

I did want to give some sort of 'shock value' lol

maloo97
7th February 2008, 04:12 PM
Done well there mate, +1

PaulyJ
7th February 2008, 04:45 PM
Sad to see you leave mate, and all the best for the future.
I'm sure we'll see you around some day anyway.

Wraith
7th February 2008, 05:02 PM

+1

Same here - lucky that's not the case :)

And I just posted today (in the UFO section) that you, Mizled and I should catch up in the City one day, since we all work close by.....Ah well not to worry, all the best up there, I think that's where the majority of other arden blue VXR owners are, should be more sightings from now on :)

MatsHolden
7th February 2008, 08:48 PM
All the best mate.

xplosv57
7th February 2008, 09:55 PM
Damn we're losing a Vic member (and a dosing one too!!) Good luck with the move and hope to have a meet up before you depart!!!

OPC
7th February 2008, 11:58 PM
Welcome home,

glad it wasnt what i thought it was when i first read the title :(

looks like were gunna have to organise a meet...
shaun will probably want to organise it as usual

Shaun
8th February 2008, 07:44 AM
Working on something this weekend Jay. Welcome back to Sydney when you Arrive Geebs.