PDA

View Full Version : Pharkus Piccies

Pharkus
1st July 2004, 09:01 AM
Just got a new digital camera and first pictures I took were of my baby. Check them out in the Album section. Here's one I prepared earlier.

Anonymous
1st July 2004, 10:48 PM
Heres one you prepared earlier? Is tis a cook show or something? :D

Nice... a little standard, but respeck all the same to one of holden's best descisions to import these babies.

I like what you've done with the stickers. I too had planned to put accesorie stickers down the flanks, etc, but am now going for the smooth look.

Keep us updated with ur mods! (I'm assuming you've got a remux exhaust- how does that sound?)

sunny
2nd July 2004, 08:34 AM
get rid of the stickers colour code the plastic bits

Pharkus
2nd July 2004, 08:56 AM
Remus exhaust sounds awesome, no more boomy sound when on the freeway. Just like a nice subwoofer, no chuffing.

Have been thinking about colour coding the side bits. Still considering how much I want to do to the car. At the moment:

JVC 909R headunit
Neons in footwells
5cm antenna
Remus from catback with dual special edition tips
BMC panel filter

Coming up;

Sunroof,
Leather (baby blue and gun metal grey $2500!!!) or Recaro or Sparco seats (If I can get them approved ie. engineers report and insurance)
Side skirts and front bar (Still none in Aus that I like)
Wheels (RACV still won't let me get wider than 6.5 on SRI)
Eibach pro kit (probably my next mod)
Pioneer front splits, the ones with the yellow drivers (quoted $400 for them from JB still working out if I can get them cheaper)
More stickers, if I can find any, Phillips, JVC, Mobil1, Michellin, Momo

Don't know what else to do with it, tempted to just upgrade in a few years.

mr_astra_retired
2nd July 2004, 09:37 AM
Gotta love a astra SRi .. :P idea = lower that baby lol

Pharkus
2nd July 2004, 09:41 AM
Yeah thinking about lowering an extra 1 cm with the eibach pro kit, but I work in south yarra/toorak so occasionally take the shortcut thru some back streets that are definitely not that friendly to lowered cars.

opel_calibra
2nd July 2004, 09:46 AM
dude no stickers... it will make it look like a jap racer

Pharkus
2nd July 2004, 09:59 AM
Stickers...well I am asian...hehe. But just thought it would be something that I could do without costing all that much. Anyways not like I'm sticking it on the paintwork.

Thinking of putting an Australian flag on the rear side window and Pharkus in lettering under it like the rally cars.

Seus
2nd July 2004, 11:01 PM
Thinking of putting an Australian flag on the rear side window and Pharkus in lettering under it like the rally cars.

hehehe
that made me laugh

not a bad idea, people might just laugh at u abit...

or u never know, might start a trend :roll:

NUTTTR
2nd July 2004, 11:09 PM
I'm PRETTY SURE the sxi is not lowered at all, despite holden claiming to have......
i'm PRETTY SURE...... my SRi is quite a bit lower than that on level ground, rear is low because of stereo, so i exclude that, but eibach would lower that more like 2-3cm i think... then it'd be about the same height as mine with eibach (i don't have them, but am going to :))
Aaron

Fungusfee
3rd July 2004, 12:13 AM
A cheaper option would be to cart your friends around all the time (especially the 'big boned' ones). I'm convinced my car is lower than other astras!